[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

You're not missing much anyway, it crashes every 10 mins for me, it might vary for you. It has crashed 6 or 7 times for me today. I downloaded the recent patch today and i've never crashed so much in my life!

You guys are really whiny. 100-150 ping is NOT bad. I guess i just got used to it because the only servers up were in EU and I still make it to the top of the leader board, and I haven't crashed yet in this server.

Ok then, did u install the latest patch. You know, the one thats labled Unofficial. I know its unofficial but it sorts out a few graphical problems, how ever, u crash more often :sad:

Yeah I've been crashing too every now and then, 2 or 3 times by zooming (shift) and shooting at
the same time... Also, the maps take ages to load: when I'm finally joined, there's already a new poll
to change the map. This might be my own problem though.. :wink:

Regards

for as long as i have had 1866 it has had those sorts of problems. It seems to happen more on servers with high ping though. But it doesnt happen often enough to spoil the mod

Yeah I had it too since the mp version of 1866, sometimes happening only once,
sometimes ruining the whole experience by crashing 3 à 4 times at the most
unexpected times.

Regards

TheAsperge said:
Yeah I've been crashing too every now and then, 2 or 3 times by zooming (shift) and shooting at
the same time... Also, the maps take ages to load: when I'm finally joined, there's already a new poll
to change the map. This might be my own problem though.. :wink:

Regards

I thought it was that! Zooming and shooting, reason why i crashed alot was cos i do that alot. Especially when i snipe :razz:

Slayton, do you have Winrar or a similar program? Once the mod has downloaded, the file should automatically appear on screen within a window (Winrar or whichever program is automatically selected by your computer to download these files), and you can then extract this file to the module folder of your Warband directory. It will take a short time to install, and then it will be available to select in the drop down menu. By the way, if you already have a version of the mod installed in the module folder when you try to extract this new version, you will be asked whether you want to overwrite the existing files, and you will need to click on the button 'yes to all'.

If you have installed mods before then the above instructions are probably something you already knew, in which case the likely problem is that you will have made a slight mistake when extracting it. You might want to check your Warband directory to see if you extracted it to the correct place.

On the subject of the mod reliability, I had a crash today as well, but like Crossbow Joe says it doesn't happen enough to spoil the mod for me. I had forgotten how much fun it was, it really is one of the finest, perhaps the finest, multiplayer mod(s) for Warband.

PETITION FOR...

A European server :smile: Pleasee please please please :grin:

Also i would like to add a new game type, similar to capture the flag, but i was thinking of "Robbery." Bandits v Lawmen. :grin:

Ok this is how it works, you start off with a map set in a town, preferably a high street or something. You have buildings with balconies etc on top, every building can be used for defence or sneak into the Bank. The Bank, is right at the end of the street.

Ok so now you're thinking "well its easy for defenders, you just snipe straight down the street." This is when scenery comes in. You get plenty of wooden boxes, barrels, Wagons tipped over, rubble, etc. You get the idea.

This game made would be fun. Yes it requires certain maps for it to work properly but i think it would cool :smile:

I say let irony be included :smile: Have the lawmen rob the banks...  :mrgreen: :shock: I suppose if there would be this game type, there would need to be a specific server for the game type with its own rules.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom