Resolved Low FPS in Siege battle when the attacker assaulting the wall. Also causes crash sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: In siege battle, when the attacker start assaulting the wall, specially when the soldier stand next to the wall and prepare to climb up through ladder, the game is lag and stuttering A LOT, almost unable to play if player stand close to the wall.Sometimes it causes freeze and also crash the game if player keep standing near the wall when the attacker assaulting the wall.
How to Reproduce: In campaign mod, besiege any city/castle. When the siege start, player can notice that the frame-rate is unstable (low fps), and when the attack side get close to the wall, the game lag and stutter a lot, if player stand next to the ladder when soldiers climb up the ladder, it might get the game freeze and even crashes.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.4 (already happens from e1.0.2)
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB
CPU: i5-8500 3.00GHz (~6 CPUs)
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: N/A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Note: My PC can play battle 500 vs 500 in ultra setting without any issues, but if I play in siege, then even I put 50 vs 50, the game still lag and stuttering a lot when the soldiers assaulting the wall.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom