Lords randomly leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Baradeer

Recruit
Idk if this is a bug or supposed to be a thing, but does anyone else have lords just randomly leave them? I have 10 clans in my kingdom currently, but I constantly have to hunt down and get them back as they leave on a whim. There is no discernable reason for them to leave though. I have high relationship with them, were at peace, they have fiefs. I cant think of any reason they would leave. Am I missing something or is this just a bug?

It's honestly getting extremely aggravating. I can't make a stable kingdom when it takes hours to recruit a clan and they randomly leave for no reason. If it was only 1 or 2 I could get that maybe it was a demeanor thing. It's all my clans though, they are all leaving for no reason.

Yeah, I'm having issue with this as well...it's the only reason why I can't beat the kingdoms.
Even when we win most of the battles and conquer most of the cities/castles of the enemy kingdom, someone in the guild just straight up leaves, and sometimes with the new fief they've received.

It`s the rebalancing patch that`s doing it. Your only solution is to just murder all enemy lords. Don`t bother with the relation penalty drop, there`s just no other way. If you don`t, they`ll keep leaving you and they`ll take their fiefs with them, effectively making you waste troops and time for conquering lands just to have them stolen by the AI. The way things are now, you`re forced to be the killer of all lords, literally, if you want to have your own kingdom and dominate the map...

Back
Top Bottom