Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Users who are viewing this thread

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Osugi said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
I am finished. Xamim post some SS what you did. When you are finished (only when you have tested all) send it to me.

Osugi? Where are you at? Are you doing all Khergits? SS?
Im testing with the 160 limit at the moment; im not in contact with Wei.Xiadi, some days ago he said he had already started the work from the Vaegir/khergit border but i don't know the current status. If the testing with the 160 limit goes well i can start to work on the rest of khergit sieges if you want.

It would be good since I dont see Wei.Xiadi postin any status. Me and Xamim are more or less finished. So we are waitng for Khergits. How much you have done and do you excpect to be finished?

Ok, i completed Tulga in this moment, Malayurg castle, Asugan castle, Sungetche castle and Ichamur left; i expect to finish tonight if i don't meet "siege towers" on the way; testing sieges with ST is a lot more slower.
Btw i found Asugan castle siege a little strange; entry point11 is far inside the castle so there is no battle for reach the wall with the ladders, what should i do here? I need to move the entry point11 or i keep it where is now? i find this siege rather funny with the entry point far away.

Entry point 11 is where starting infantry spawns (nt archers). I have it to in some castles. Then they run to entry point 10. They are usualy in time when you reach the ladders with your troops. I would leave it where it is.

So you have only 4 castles to finish all Khergits?

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Entry point 11 is where starting infantry spawns (nt archers). I have it to in some castles. Then they run to entry point 10. They are usualy in time when you reach the ladders with your troops. I would leave it where it is.

Only Sungetche castle left, im working on it right now; there is a siege tower so it will take me some time, meanwhile can you explain in what manner you want me to send the files to you; and what files i need to pick up and in which folder(im editing using your mod).

Osugi said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

Only Sungetche castle left, im working on it right now; there is a siege tower so it will take me some time, meanwhile can you explain in what manner you want me to send the files to you; and what files i need to pick up and in which folder(im editing using your mod).

This is what it says in my instructions

- from SceneObj copy your new scene and make a special folder with new sceens to unite later

In parties.txt you will find which scene is which castle/town. We need to edit more or less 18 cities and 40 castles.

castle exterior and town walls. Those are the scenes. You will rar it and mail it to me. Its small. I will pm you the address. But dont rush. test all castles and towns. When you are sure everything is OK send it to me.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Osugi said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

This is what it says in my instructions

- from SceneObj copy your new scene and make a special folder with new sceens to unite later

In parties.txt you will find which scene is which castle/town. We need to edit more or less 18 cities and 40 castles.

castle exterior and town walls. Those are the scenes. You will rar it and mail it to me. Its small. I will pm you the address. But dont rush. test all castles and towns. When you are sure everything is OK send it to me.
Im not in a real rush but i want to finish tonight cause i don't know if i im online for the weekend and i don't want to stop the work when only one castle is left, Sungetche is done; ill make a few tests then start to prepare the file.

It ain't put together yet... sorry to overhype it... should be ready very soon though
Cheers!  :mrgreen:

Edit: you see I ment the uploading ... :roll:

probably isn't gonna be today... some1 still needs to finish things up

Edit: whoops my bad seems Osugi already finished things up...

I am doing some Khergit testing. Mostly Osugi made a nice job. Tomorow I will check only some of Xamims work and then we will see.

@Osugi sometimes you didn't think about the defense so I had to edit some castles and only in one move the starting position. One castle is so cool. There is a second line of defense. I finished Khergit editing. Hai fato bene Osugi! Grazie.

w00t w00t, if you're looking in my files please check the veagirs... some maybe a little too easy... though the biggest part is hard as hell  :lol:

Xamim said:
w00t w00t, if you're looking in my files please check the veagirs... some maybe a little too easy... though the biggest part is hard as hell  :lol:

I looked in your Veluca, Yalen, Culmarr and Maras. Tibault and Reyvadin for Vaegirs. I am happy how you did it and I am not checking anymore.

RELEASE TOMOROW!

Thanks! I'm really curious how you guys did it!  :mrgreen: I can't wait to see it ingame!

Edit: When is tomorrow? You see... when you typed it... it already was tomorrow... the tomorrow after that... means still tomorrow 2 march  :shock: that's tomorrow! So tomorrow tomorrow? Or tomorrow today?

Xamim said:
Thanks! I'm really curious how you guys did it!  :mrgreen: I can't wait to see it ingame!

Edit: When is tomorrow? You see... when you typed it... it already was tomorrow... the tomorrow after that... means still tomorrow 2 march  :shock: that's tomorrow! So tomorrow tomorrow? Or tomorrow today?

Calm down Max!  :grin: 1st of March is the release.  :shock:

W00T I get credit  :lol: I can't stand the waiting  :neutral:

Edit: Blackrabbit reply fast for last post!  :smile: Quick like a bunny!  :lol:
      Nick hurry!! I'm drooling all over my PC, it's gonna shortcircuit soon!  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom