In Progress "Lord needs a tutor" quest gets us over our companion limit without warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Lluid

Recruit
Summary:
The quest "Lord needs tutor" leads to the player losing a companion if at the companion limit.
How to Reproduce:
Get your max number of companions, then take this quest, the young noble is added to companion list. Shortly after, one of your companion "is lost". I believe it's the first we recruited.
I don't think my mods are affecting this issue.
What should happen:
Either the young noble shouldn't be counted as a companion, or the quest giver should warn the player about the companion limit.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The same issue seems to occur with the quest "Family Feud". This time I saw a message warning me about being above the companion limit and potentially losing one (I finished the quest fast enough so it's fine).
I believe that in both of these quests, the additional party member isn't supposed to be counted as a companion.
iB5f8zP.png

Back
Top Bottom