Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

PTWarrior said:
I can watch it now, thanks! It looks great, I like the defense system and I find interesting the things you have to discover and do to pass a door or something.

Yeah, I love that RPG taste that they are trying to give to the mod :grin:

I am commenting just before the new year comes.As i saw in comments before me it said we are going to play it this year
IT WAS A LIE!!

Hi all~
Sorry saying "happy new year" so late...due to my illness these days... :oops:

We truly thank everyone here for all your praise, comments, concerns, questions,  complaints and everything so far. As you understand and expect, we are still here doing our best on this mod. So, L&D II will come firmly! And I will let you know asap once we schedule the releasement finally. 

Besides, please be noted that we have cooked a lot for "Halloween Specials" (single player & multiplayer) this year. You will find many interesting new features by the updates time to time which are also for L&D II in the future.  And, we've sponsored a server for all the fans. So, just search in the server list for "LND_Halloween" and join us for more fun!  :wink:

Best wishes to you all!

Nora

I have 2 questions:
#What waiting time can we expect...? Of course, no pressure, but I'd like to know if the release planned THIS year...or just "when it's finished", so potentially next year?

#Do you guys actually still take suggestions or feedback?

Back
Top Bottom