[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that one day I can hire a milita patrol and the next I cannot?

I have the facility and I went to the village and it said I could hire one for 1000 denars. So I went back to my castle and gathered some troops to fill out the militia patrol (and get them off my payroll) and when I returned the option was gone.

What gives?

Boiterouge said:
Hey guys, I was wondering what was the best way to have an amy filled with ONLY Knights units. Also if it,somehow, may help i would like to fill my army with either (As i write this I'm going with Shadow Legion Centurion), Shadow legion centurion, Knights of the lion or Knights of dawn.​

Anyway thanks for you guys's time and helpfull tips.

Have a good game !​

You're going to need a LOT of money.
You need a full set of enterprises and still you won't break even. You are going to have to keep making money. That and probably have a big pile of money saved up before you start.
You need at least a castle, better with a town. For the shadow legion you need a qualis gem. To make the army you need a lot of renown and a lot of honor, to reduce cost. Bring a lot of Empire Knights to your chapter, tell the guy to train them into Centurions, and you are ready! Time to put them to use!
But you are going to take losses. Maybe not a lot each battle, but they add up. Each chapter house you control will add some units to your garrison now and then. The more you have the easier it is to remain at full strength. You are not likely going to get enough renown from one battle to replace the knights you lost, so it can be worth it to spend several qualis gems on several castles. Simply run around to your different garrisons and pick up replacements as they appear.

Another way is to do "A more challenging task". Talk to the knight standing guard at the doors in the castle hall, do what he tells you until you get the option to do the quest.
That way has some costs. You can't recruit or take non-lords prisoner for the duration. If you abandon it you lose honor. If you succeed get to recruit any survivors to your regular troops! Yay!
It's the fastest way to make you realize that maybe it's not as awesome as you imagined, having an all-knight army.

1. Heavy Great Long Axe
Polearm (No Shield)/Two Handed

I want to give this thing to one of my companions (horse archer, bow, no shield). I assume I only have to invest points into polearms, but not into two handed. Is this correct?

2. How can I increase my chance to capture a unique spawn? It's difficult enough to beat these doomstacks, but it's frustrating how they always manage to escape. I read that the named leaders need to have enough health to spawn on the battlefield. Are there other requirements?

Does anyone know if there's a standard location this bandit hideout spawns or is it random? And if so, where?

Please PM me if you know and if this is considered spoiler.

Phoss said:
Does anyone know if there's a standard location this bandit hideout spawns or is it random? And if so, where?

If you are referring to the Mystemountain lair,
I've seen it in the mountains north of the area between Pointsbruk and Rane.

Auditor said:
Phoss said:

If you are referring to the Mystemountain lair,
I've seen it in the mountains north of the area between Pointsbruk and Rane.

Yes, I was, thanks! I'll go look there.

Phoss said:
Bargian said:
Anything changed with enterpries? Still Dyes is only worthy? And oil in Ethos? Or there are some others nice things? If so, how to find that?

Curious about this. Does it work the same as in Vanilla Warband?

Been too long since I played native, but I think so, basically. Local variations of course, different map. Tanneries are good earners, so are bakeries if you are on a budget or the others suck.

You are really best off asking the guildmasters.

Trying to equip my custom knight order. For some reason the weapon I really want doesn't show up as an option. I want to give them blunt steel polehammers. Are there weapons that just aren't available to my order? My troops have the strength required to use them.

Masterbagger said:
Trying to equip my custom knight order. For some reason the weapon I really want doesn't show up as an option. I want to give them blunt steel polehammers. Are there weapons that just aren't available to my order? My troops have the strength required to use them.

Hmm, no idea. That should work...

Masterbagger said:

Maybe some weapons appear available after KO reaches certain proficiency of skill?

Masterbagger said:

Infantry weapons cannot be equipped by riders. Even if equipped they can cause glitches for mounted troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom