[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my own kingdom and want to start a war with one other but I dont want to worsen my relations with my vassals. Instead of waiting for some other kingdom to start a war, what can I do to start one without being called warlike?

Anything you normally do to lower your relations with a faction can get you into a war with them.  Once your relationship with a faction goes below zero, your kingdoms are at war, as your kingdoms diplomatic relations mirror your own.

Hmm, i belive there is another way, accepting a quest from a lord to raid a caravan or asking some lord how to do something(to regain lost teritory). I think you can also accept the quest to reinstate the "rightfull" ruler to a certain faction for endless war. And yes, the other faction attack you "to curb your power" if you are agresive. I don't remember all the facts but the game has a lot of options for war.

So I read earlier in the thread that CKO knights and sergeants can be male or female, even if you aren't Fierdsvain. What are the source troops for female CKO units?

Harding Grim said:
So I read earlier in the thread that CKO knights and sergeants can be male or female, even if you aren't Fierdsvain. What are the source troops for female CKO units?

Going of Knights of the Falcon (which are not a CKO, but are female) the use Maiden Nobles and Maiden Cavalry respectively for knights and sergeants.

I guess it would be the same.

Maiden nobles are level 60, that would mean they would go down in level upon being inducted. That would be very odd, is that really the case?

Harding Grim said:
Maiden nobles are level 60, that would mean they would go down in level upon being inducted. That would be very odd, is that really the case?

I just checked and Maiden Nobles are level 36. Falcon Knights are level 40 and their stats are much better. You may be thinking of Heroines or something like that.

MetalCh3 said:
I have my own kingdom and want to start a war with one other but I dont want to worsen my relations with my vassals. Instead of waiting for some other kingdom to start a war, what can I do to start one without being called warlike?

Fabricate evidence on their WMD capabilities.

...or you can try extorting their caravans until relations drop below 0.

Bjuret said:
MetalCh3 said:

...or you can try extorting their caravans until relations drop below 0.

I've wondered about this and whether just one incident would cause a war. If you wait in a city and then put all the troops in your party and then demand a toll you can make a lot of cash easy. Collecting tolls is one of my favorite activities as a mercenary.

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
Harding Grim said:

I just checked and Maiden Nobles are level 36. Falcon Knights are level 40 and their stats are much better. You may be thinking of Heroines or something like that.

I checked to make sure I have v3.7063, I have Maiden Adventurers upgrading to either Maiden Noble or Heroine Adventurer, with both of them being final tier for that troop line. Maybe the source troop could have switched to Maiden Adventurer?

Guess I just have to play to find out.

Hi, I just got a Ravenstern Highlander and I saw that he's only lvl 30 when wiki shows him at 40?.  He's actually lower lvl than the Kierguard who is a tier lvl below him.  Kinda sad for a 7th tier unit.  Is he supposed to be that low? If so then it kinda messed up my plan for siding with Ravenstern.

lsbbum said:
Hi, I just got a Ravenstern Highlander and I saw that he's only lvl 30 when wiki shows him at 40?.  He's actually lower lvl than the Kierguard who is a tier lvl below him.  Kinda sad for a 7th tier unit.  Is he supposed to be that low? If so then it kinda messed up my plan for siding with Ravenstern.

Is it a "mercenary" highlander?

If so then it upgrades to Kierguard and then Raventstern Highlander.

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
lsbbum said:

Is it a "mercenary" highlander?

If so then it upgrades to Kierguard and then Raventstern Highlander.

No, his name is Ravenstern Highlander, and it doesn't show an option for upgrade.  btw, how do you screenshot ingame? my printscreen isn't working

Troop tree was changed slightly from 3.7 to 3.7063. Ravenstern Highlander was originally an upgrade from level 30 Kierguard to level 40 Ravenstern Highlander in 3.7, but now Kierguards themselves are level 40 and Highlanders are no longer part of the tree.

Wiki's a bit out of date.

MetalCh3 said:
Bjuret said:

Can you please explain that? I never thought I could fabricate claims in Wurbund just like in Crusudur Kungs 2. Please master, show me your wuys.

You can't, really. Sometimes events fire about one village or another seeking protection, but those are random afaik. I was just making a "joke" about starting the Iraq war. We're not making war, we are making peace!

If you talk to caravans belonging to your target, you have the option to demand their goods, and then to accept their payment, attack them or do nothing. Take their money, this will result in a relationship drop of a couple of points. Do this until you are below 0, and you are now at war! You might have to look around for more caravans, since once they pay you they are "safe" for quite a while.
If you are a vassal this will not work as smoothly. Your relations are not the same as your kingdoms, so it only means that their entire kingdom is hostile to you, and your friends won't even help in battle since they're not hostile. What you need to do is go start a siege, and the war will quickly be declared.

I started a kingdom by revolting against the kingdom of Ravenstern and I have since imprisoned about half theit lords.  I'very read that if you have good relations with the Lord's you'very imprisoned,  you can recruit them by talking to them.  For some reason, when talking to said lords I've imprisoned, my only options are the usual two.  Do I need to be more popular than King Gregory?  My relationship with most of these guys is above 15 after imprisonment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom