L'Aigle Patch 1.4 Release + 1.41 Hotfix!

Users who are viewing this thread

thanks for replaying sir ,

yes I see , but there are Georgian lands in map , maybe can adding 2 /3 cities on Georgia { Georgia was land of iran that time} I think Ruled by Alexander { Eskandar Khan} son of Erkeli Khan ii
Iranians has lost Georgian lands at fist Iranian - Russian wars

From what I can tell, Docm doesn't intend to use the whole map.  Mind you, it's a shame Persia won't be included as one of the characters I have right now in this Mount and Blade mod is Persian serving under France.  I'd totally support implementing Persia, though.  :grin:

Well if you add more cities to Russia and so far away from the others, the AI won't handle it well. The faction is already fighting Prussia with one hand tied behind its back as it is. Even just giving them Tbilisi (the capital of the former Kartli-Kakheti turned Georgian Governorate) would probably screw up the faction.

And if Docm were to handle the region with the same attention to detail he's tried to apply everywhere else, then you'd have a buffer zone full of microstates such as Mingrelia, Imereti, Abkhazia, Ganja, Erivan, Karabakh, Shirvan, Shaki, Derbent, Quba and Baku with various fixed alliances or hostilities to represent the military occupation or soft-power exerted by the two major powers. Not to mention the Chechens, Avars and Circassians who would have to be permanently neutral or hostile to both Russia and Persia. In Warband, this would give Persia an ahistorical advantage, as it would have all of its starting cities and lords concentrated on the northern border and would be able to steam-roll these states with impunity while the Russian lords would be spread literally from the top of the map to the bottom.

Bluehawk said:
Well if you add more cities to Russia and so far away from the others, the AI won't handle it well. The faction is already fighting Prussia with one hand tied behind its back as it is. Even just giving them Tbilisi (the capital of the former Kartli-Kakheti turned Georgian Governorate) would probably screw up the faction.

And if Docm were to handle the region with the same attention to detail he's tried to apply everywhere else, then you'd have a buffer zone full of microstates such as Mingrelia, Imereti, Abkhazia, Ganja, Erivan, Karabakh, Shirvan, Shaki, Derbent, Quba and Baku with various fixed alliances or hostilities to represent the military occupation or soft-power exerted by the two major powers. Not to mention the Chechens, Avars and Circassians who would have to be permanently neutral or hostile to both Russia and Persia. In Warband, this would give Persia an ahistorical advantage, as it would have all of its starting cities and lords concentrated on the northern border and would be able to steam-roll these states with impunity while the Russian lords would be spread literally from the top of the map to the bottom.

Didn't know much about any of that.  However, I appreciate the historical input.  Maybe Chechens could be bandits or something, eh?

Regardless, Persia was really underplayed at the time despite being the most notable and important co-belligerent at the time (more so than the US).  It'd be nice to see something in this period give them some credit, but we can still dream.  :grin:

Any news on a new release on the mod?
It's been a while.  :roll:

Is Docm30 working on it, or is it frozen in the current state? Because at some point it becomes prety borring.  :sad:

Thanks!

I have to agree, it does get rather bland once the novelty wears off - Albeit I have a fondness of the field battles. L'Aigle desperately needs some unique selling points, thought I believe it will receive just that in the coming updates.

SolidXerm said:
I have to agree, it does get rather bland once the novelty wears off - Albeit I have a fondness of the field battles. L'Aigle desperately needs some unique selling points, thought I believe it will receive just that in the coming updates.

Yes, but is he on it or is he taking a personal break? Something like that would mean we will be waiting for an update AFTER easter.. lol

Back
Top Bottom