Resolved Lag when fighting Battania infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I've noticed that my game lags specifically when fighting Battanian infantry. I first noticed this in the campaign mode, at first I thought it was just laggy in general but whenever I'd do a custom battle I'd never encounter lag, until I realized that I had only faced Battania in battle at the time. So what I did was go to custom battle mode and fight against the Battania faction (infantry only on both sides, 333 troops total) and the game dropped to 40 fps while the soldiers were fighting. After that I put myself against Vlandia (same exact amount of troops, infantry only) and the game didn't lag, I had constant 60 fps with V-Sync on. I don't know why but it seems Battanian infantry love to raid those fps (damned barbarians!).

Thank you,

Keep up the awesome work!

Summary: Battania infantry makes my game lag
How to Reproduce: Battle against Battanian infantry
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Any battle scene with Battanian infantry
Media (Screenshots & Video): None (I can put together a video if necessary)
Version: 1.3.0 (but I've noticed this issue way before 1.2.0)
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
: Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop
GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i5-8300H
RAM: 16 GB M471A1K43DB1-CTD and M471A1K43CB1-CTD
Motherboard: TIMI TM1801
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SAMSUNG MZVLB256HAHQ (SSD)

Hi, can you please make sure that your version of Windows and your graphic drivers are up to date and after that try verifying your game files through Steam?

Hello, I have done everything you mentioned and the issue still persists even with the new beta patch. I recently moved my game back to my HDD because I was running out of space on my SSD and the game stutters a lot, especially against Battania as I've mentioned before

Hi, I booted up the game to test the new version (e1.5.4) and I noticed that the overall performance is much better. However, I did a custom battle against Battania again just like before and although the FPS were higher they still dipped to 45 when in the middle of the clashing troops. But everything else seems to run faster and there's less stuttering.

Back
Top Bottom