Resolved Kingdom not proposing me for election to a new castle/town

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I don't know if this is really a bug, but it's been a while since I was selected for a vote to choose a new owner of a castle or a town. I didn't notice it at first, but after taking a few settlement as part of an army I was not eligible to ownship. I really noticed it just now, when I took a castle only with my own party, and I'm still not eligible.

So I was wondering if someone else noticed that ? Maybe I just have no luck ?

Release version:
200424012301550966.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MS-7A37
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1TB

1-keep your relation with king and high tier clans high
2-clans with no fiefs have priority to get a fief
3-keep your influence high
4-keep in part sieges and lose your soldiers.
These are what i can suggest to you for now. Clearly voting system need rework but for now you can find your own way by these methods

I believe clan ranking plays a role as well as renown. I have seem some higher "ranked" lords simply get spammed with fiefs over lords with no fiefs.

I agree on having good relations with king and higher tier clans.

Hi,

Thanks guys for the answer, I'll try to boost my relation with my faction leader and powerful clans and see if this is better.

(sorry for the double post)

Hi,

I come with news about this "issue". I did what you said but I'm still not eligible. However, I noticed that every single castle or town that has been taken for a while by my faction (sometimes by my party alone) is given to one of the same three lords. You can see it in the picture below.

The three guys that are always eligible:
200425014521625929.png

Now if you take a look at their fiefs, they already have some, so it's not like they should have the priority, according to what you said earlier (you can't see it here,but there are also 4 clans with 0 fiefs in this faction). It's like the game is stuck in a loop where a settlement is taken, given to one of those guys, taken again by the ennemy, then taken by my faction and given to one of those guys etc.
200425015500929602.jpg

200425015637399108.jpg

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom