Is there multiplayer for the beta branch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone, quick question which is contained in the thread title. Since the beta branch came out when I try to play multiplayer it says "login failed" that's it. I've literally played multiplayer only once since I bought this game and when I was on the main branch. On the beta patch notes I see a section dedicated to multiplayer so I presume multiplayer for the beta exists, what gives?

The error doesn't appear on a single beta branch, but on all of them so far, so if I want to play multi I have to opt out of the beta and then reinstall it when I wanna play singelplayer which I think is ludicrous...

Hi everyone, quick question which is contained in the thread title. Since the beta branch came out when I try to play multiplayer it says "login failed" that's it. I've literally played multiplayer only once since I bought this game and when I was on the main branch. On the beta patch notes I see a section dedicated to multiplayer so I presume multiplayer for the beta exists, what gives?

The error doesn't appear on a single beta branch, but on all of them so far, so if I want to play multi I have to opt out of the beta and then reinstall it when I wanna play singelplayer which I think is ludicrous...
there is a mp beta branch but no servers

Back
Top Bottom