Is there any list of Features which will be added after Early Access?

Users who are viewing this thread

It might be a stupid question maybe, I know. But for a little hope, perhaps TW had shared a list like this. I mean whole features with full released game? What will be added in game? I wonder whole features (types of quests, tournaments, marriage and feasts and role-play features etc.) Is there any information about it?

Last edited:
This post is the closest thing we have to a roadmap, and makes no distinction between EA and post-EA.
Thank you. This list didn't pleased me unfotunately. I had hoped more role play elements. I didn't even see an event about feast/marriage. It makes me sad. I wish they would add bloc's mods but just hopes... :sad:

They don't seem very interested in adding roleplay elements unfortunately.

Is there any list of Features which will be added after Early Access?
Here is the information TW has given us so far about features.

shown or mentioned in pre-release development blogs/demo videos/Steam store page
* Political quests: AI lords can plot against the ruler of an existing kingdom.
* Deserters: Groups of neutral enemy soldiers roaming the map who are created when low morale troops abandon an army.
* Bases for minor factions.
* Organized Crime: The ability to take over an alley from a gang to create your own highly profitable criminal operation there. Described on the Steam Store page as "building a secret criminal empire".

from an old interview with Armagan
* Naval travel/combat is under consideration for DLC. Not definitely confirmed, though.

mined from game files
* Elephants were being developed as potential DLC. Due to backlash from some members of the community (which I don't really agree with at this stage) may not end up happening.

confirmed in development to be released sometime in the next six or so months
* Keep Battles: Once successful in besieging a wall section, you take the fight to the lord's hall.
* Terrain System: Every part of the world map will be matched to a particular field battle scene.
* Lots of new village, castle, town, tavern, and field battle scenes.
* Spear bracing for singleplayer.
* And of course, various improvements for existing features.

TW has not given us much information about their long-term plans for development. However, one month ago, they said they would make a post with their long-term plans for the game. We're still waiting to see this post.

I didn't even see an event about feast/marriage
I want feasts too, one of the developers mexxico has said it's something he's interested in working on, though he is leaving the company very soon.

Last edited:
what post-EA updates look like is more interesting than what's in them, for example it would benefit modders a lot if updates were less frequent but bigger

Back
Top Bottom