Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Users who are viewing this thread

Literally. I would rather boil my own scrotum in reconstituted pork cordial than look at these so-called screenshots, but at least they look better than BroneyLODS.

That water looks catastrophically terrible, terminally.

Bonerlard literally looks worse than these screensharts. I find that stupendously hilarious. BonnolAIDS, a game sharted out by professional Turkmenistan developers that get payed hard cash with a G somehow made their so-called game look WORSE than a 2-bit hacklord from Londinium with the technical ability of a fermented whelk.

How is that supposed to work? Are the BoneyMlords just pissing their cockends around? It has been EIGHTORNINE YEAR/S !! YOU CAN’T MAKE A SO-CALLED ISLAMIC STATE GAME LOOK BETTER THAN A 2-BIT HACKSTACK FROM DOWN PISSDINIUM UPON THYMES WAY AFTER EIGHTORNINE YEAR/S IN DEVELOPMENT HELL?

I’M SORRY, WHAT?

lneg8.gif

Impressive work, Jacob. Obviously you are immersed in pure wip, so there is no need to comment on the fix the water needs.

This is what you get when you attend British public schooling. Everybody with half-decent learning knows that snow comes from the melting of solid ice peaks by the effusion of warm blood that pours from sacrificed Federal still snoopers who dare follow the mountain clans too far into their territory.

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
Jacob thinks snow comes from the mountains lol

He also thinks snow kills all the grass and trees lol

TheFlyingFishy said:
This is what you get when you attend British public schooling. Everybody with half-decent learning knows that snow comes from the melting of solid ice peaks by the effusion of warm blood that pours from sacrificed Federal still snoopers who dare follow the mountain clans too far into their territory.

Wait are we talking 'Shine? I do like some 'shine....

Iron Chieftain community,
Iron Chieftain community,
Vaccines cause immunity,
Iron Chieftain community.

Thanks for the free advertising but I feel like I just went up 2 tiers on armagan's hitlist. I might have to lay low and only do little inconsequential blogs from now on.

Back
Top Bottom