Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Users who are viewing this thread

251c78e2295dba502004aca5a1f23e82d6101ed5

iRoNcHIeFtAiN wHeN!!!!!!

I have some questions for the Dev Blog Q&A with Jacob Hinds:

WHAT DO YOU NORMALLY DO DURING YOUR DAY?

WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT IRON CHIEFTAIN?

WHAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT THING THAT YOU SOLVED SO FAR, DURING THE PRODUCTION OF IRON CHIEFTAIN?

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY WORK ON?

WHAT FACTION DO YOU LIKE THE MOST IN IRON CHIEFTAIN?

Buraxılış tarixi?
Data e publikimit?
Dat Release?
yawm alasdar?
Yayın tarihi?
T’vogharkman amsat’iv?
Taariikhda lagu sii daynayo?
ဖြန့်ချိသည့်ရက်?
发布日期?
Дата выхода?
Umhla wokukhupha?
Usuku lokukhulula?

Cpt. Nemo said:
Buraxılış tarixi?
Data e publikimit?
Dat Release?
yawm alasdar?
Yayın tarihi?
T’vogharkman amsat’iv?
Taariikhda lagu sii daynayo?
ဖြန့်ချိသည့်ရက်?
发布日期?
Дата выхода?
Umhla wokukhupha?
Usuku lokukhulula?
?תאריך יציאה
Ημερομηνία κυκλοφορίας;

What if this becomes the next Dawn of man :shifty:? I still haven’t even seen one video but it’s apparently a steam top seller and was made by like two dudes, only picture I saw looked like a sort of city builder. 

Quick, gotta capitalize on their success and release the game while there’s an audience craving for more content :razz:

This lack of communication on the part of the developers towards us is really worrying...We need honesty and transparency from your side; you owe it to your Community...don't forget it. I'm losing hope for every week you spend, honestly.

BNS Marko said:
Can you reveal the name of the lead writer for the game

As acting CFO and Head of PR, I am happy to announce that the 400 page script for tool tip descriptions and the accompanying feature length novel that explores the rich and fascinating background and lore of Iron Chieftain are both being penned by the acclaimed author J. J. Mallicoat. The whole team was very excited when he agreed to come aboard and we expect fantastic results consistent with his already substantial and expert body of work.

As Direction of Human Resources and acting Director of Quality Assurance, I must with a heavy heart disclose that Mr. Mallicoat has not satisfied the stringent expectations of Hinds and co. and will be let go, pending a short grace period and the transfer of a final severance package. In fact, he has not written a single word since we hired him and we would very much seek to tarnish his reputation at every given opportunity.

Just wanted to say that, when this game was announced I was on the hype train, but the long development time and lack of communication from the devs is just ridiculous. I will not be buying this game when, if, it is released, as I cannot consciously support a company with these kinds of practices. Just release the game already, you can patch any problems post release.

:iamamoron:

Jacob hasn't even released a playable prototype and his entire customer base already hate him. This is a new record for developer infamy, dethroning even Docm.

Harkon Haakonson said:
Jacob hasn't even released a playable prototype and his entire customer base already hate him. This is a new record for developer infamy, dethroning even Docm.

Don't pretend to be the British WhiteKnight, no matter how much you lick the developers' a*s, you're not going to get a pass to private beta. You will wait like the others.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom