SP - UI Ingame Feature to report a bug / give feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Taleworlds, thanks for the great game!

I played a lot of early access games in the past years and very often I see that developers are offering very prominent ingame UI features to report a bug or to give feedback.
I think this would help you guys a lot too, because most of the players are too lazy to registrate a new account and use a forum with a very complicate structure.
In my opinion, if you are not a hardcore Taleworlds fan, you simply cant/dont report bugs or give feedback.

Take myself as an example:
I played 90hrs since the release and had a lot of bugs, crashes and feedback thoughts in my mind. Also, I think my feedback would be worth knowing, because I have 400hrs in Warband. But every time when I was encountering a bug, I simply was too lazy to go to the forum, create an account, find the right subforum, read the rules, read the guideline and write a thread.
I forwarded a screenshot of the game Endzone, where you can easy report a bug or give feedback via ingame UI.

Keep up the great work!

Max

+1
i suggested it but no reply

it is very good because it share log file when a bug occur

when a crash appear ,it automatically do it and send logs to devs but when a bug appear or somethings weird in game , sending log with screenshot is a good option

Back
Top Bottom