[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

I dont have you website address but i wanted to REPORT an issue on Ig Battleground:

AT 10.40 gmt+1 till 11.05 gmt+1

Jenya was constantly th at spawn the people, and th on purpose during the fights.
He tried many times to tk me and the others. We just kept shield up. Our game
experience was ruined by this person that was troling and th all the time (+random kick polls).

Witness:
IR_Superlilli
and 2 other pubbers that i don't remember the name.

Hello IG,

I wish to write an appeal as I found out I was permanently banned from "IG battlegrounds"

It was during an incident during the success of a victory (in the closing seconds) I haphazardly teamkilled someone with a two handed sword. Bare in mind, I had been drinking 7 cans of Stella Artois and not in my senses did it for the lulz. I didn't team kill anyone or break server rules at the start or during the round. The team kill happened after our team won victory so it had no impact on the game whatsoever and i have been playing legit on that server for hours.

Nevertheless, I received a "permanently banned" message. Piccolo banned me. I have no qualms against you bro but i think it's an overreaction.

I humbly request the ban be lifted. I know I play a nudie/javelin guy but I'm no certainly griefer!

hope to battle with you soon.

the drunk arse wizard

Wizard Tripper said:
The team kill happened after our team won victory so it had no impact on the game whatsoever and i have been playing legit on that server for hours.
yea.. it's not allowed and annoying as ****.
anyway, write a ban appeal on their website

Golradir said:
Wizard Tripper said:
The team kill happened after our team won victory so it had no impact on the game whatsoever and i have been playing legit on that server for hours.
yea.. it's not allowed and annoying as ****.
anyway, write a ban appeal on their website

I hope it's not permanent. Was intended as banter, I will be mindful in future.

You should write this on their private forum http://forum.guardofistiniar.org/index.php?board=26.0, also you should be banned forever just cause you got yourself drunk on terrible beer  :shifty:

mb4210.jpg

mb3510.jpg

legacy

Back
Top Bottom