If anyone's still wondering about the perks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently playing on 1.4.2 and first trake perks doesnt work right. Profits are not marked, there are numerous people who reported it. So this website is inaccurate because it is marked that the first perk works but it is not the case. Is this more clear ? :smile:

I've been *****ing about this one forever. Multiple times they have said it is being looked into. Like how hard could it be? It was working and now it isn't. Go back and look at the revision history. It's so dumb.

Currently playing on 1.4.2 and first trake perks doesnt work right. Profits are not marked, there are numerous people who reported it. So this website is inaccurate because it is marked that the first perk works but it is not the case. Is this more clear ? :smile:

Currently playing on 1.4.2 and all of those trade perks are working so website is absolutely accurate.

For inventory „profits marking” there are 75th lvl perks - Local Connection/Traveling Rumors. Tested for 55th time about five minutes ago. Check it and have fun :wink:

Currently playing on 1.4.2 and all of those trade perks are working so website is absolutely accurate.

For inventory „profits marking” there are 75th lvl perks - Local Connection/Traveling Rumors. Tested for 55th time about five minutes ago. Check it and have fun :wink:
I believe they are talking here about the first perk you get at 25, which should color the item prices on the right side of the screen, which used to work for a short while and now definitely doesn't. IIRC the perk at 75 colors the items on the left side of the screen (in the shop). That one is working.
It would be really strange since we play the same version of the game that we would get such different behavior.

Maybe you don't know what the lvl 25 perk was doing. At least before it was broken. In the player inventory side, when you bought a good at a certain price in a certain place, and you sell this good in an other place, in the player inventory side, the price at which you could sell your good, was changing color. It was green if you could sell it at a higher pricer than you bought it and brown if it was the opposite.

If it works for you it doesnt mean it works for everybody. And if it doesnt work for everybody it means the perk is broken. And if the website says that the perk works even if the perk obviously doesn't work for everybody, the website doesnt give a good representation of the state of perks system in Bannerlord and, in conclusion, is inaccurate.

Other post/ msg on this broken perk (please read all the threads) :
- https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-patch-notes-e1-4-2.425206/post-9463209
- https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/lvl-25-trade-perk-broke.425655/
- https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...icking-appraiser-or-whole-seller-perk.408819/

And if you still think that this perk works for everybody and I am lying to you :smile: I made this video for u :wink: !

Yes it was there's an older thread around here with the original copy pasted. And on that note you must think the game will be pretty much complete come 8 months from now? give or take a few months? I doubt it, but you do you.

The point is when you get into the game all the perks are listed as seemingly functional, you can spend points in them as you level and see a numerical progress that isn't there.

Same thing with "diplomacy and politics", it's literally non-existent johnny come lately? Same can be said about clan management, character progression, combat and campaign ai, story quests, main-line quest, pretty much everything. There is not a single feature complete and most are missing completely. Basic battle AI wouldn't even swing their weapons in combat for like 2 patches.

To sit back and imply in a blurb that you can engage in diplomacy and politics and manage your clan and nation is a flat out lie. What's in the game right now is essentially a lackluster battle simulation. The economy isn't functioning correctly, the fiefs aren't functioning correctly, the lords you play against aren't functioning correctly. NOTHING in this game is close to complete and to imply otherwise is disingenuous, and to act as if their timeline is reasonable or accurate is laughable.

470 hours played according to steam here, actual play time was probably 200..lots of afk..

Totally agree with this post. The battles and arena are the only parts that feel mostly complete, but even those have issues.

470 hours played according to steam here, actual play time was probably 200..lots of afk..

Totally agree with this post. The battles and arena are the only parts that feel mostly complete, but even those have issues.
Not shabby I am about to beak 1,000 hours(991) , not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of it.

Personally, am ashamed of my hours played and one of the main reasons unhappy with TaleWorlds leaders.

The game fools you into thinking the game is playable. Once you start getting into the more strategic aspects of the game beyond just the battles/arena, you realize a lot of the game is just a shell.

The fact that a customer created a website solely dedicated to tracking broken and missing content (perks) says everything that is wrong with TaleWorlds.

Never played a game before where the game put into place a system that was intentionally not working, but then neglected to tell the customers.

Most games have greyed out options in game or some sort of warning or clue that a particular piece of the game is not working as intended.Bannerlord does not of that. Not only that, TaleWorlds never even bothered to warn people outside of the game about the perks.

This hiding of the perks issues by TaleWorlds is just 1 more deceit in a long list of deceits that TaleWorlds is pulling on the player base to get people to think the game is "fully playable like Warband".

Warband is twice the game Bannerlord is. Bannerlord is multi-years away from being close to Warband. At least 3 years, IMHO.

My best hope for Bannerlord is that a quality gaming house buys this property from TaleWorlds and gets TaleWorlds out of the way.

A whole website created by a customer to track 1 aspect of missing content in an alpha game...

This broken perks website is a clear indications in the lack of trust the general player base has in TaleWorlds to be honest, communicative and inclusive of the player base community.

Last edited:
The game fools you into thinking the game is playable. Once you start getting into the more strategic aspects of the game beyond just the battles/arena, you realize a lot of the game is just a shell.
You played 470 hours... before you decided you didn't like the game...

That's 19.5 Days.. of non stop playing....

It took you the best part of a working month to come to that conclusion....

You missed the part where he played 470 hours of a game that "fooled" him that it was playable.

You seriously can't make this s- up.

Don't forget that he also blames TW for the amount of time he played. Which, surprisingly, even makes sense. Although not in the way it was meant...

Almost like the game is unfinished.

Oh wait...
?

470 hours?! I got 60 hours out of Shadow of War and I loved that game... Guy basically played the game straight for 5 months before deciding it wasn't playable.

What an absolute joke.

The game fools you into thinking the game is playable.

I have 470 hours played according to steam.

I need to add this to my signature :wink::wink::wink::wink::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

EDIT - I couldn't get it working nicely in my signature - not enough room! :cry:

Don't forget that he also blames TW for the amount of time he played. Which, surprisingly, even makes sense. Although not in the way it was meant...

That's nothing. That absolute monster Armagan forced me to play over 3000 hours of Warband.... what a terrible guy... How can someone be so cruel...

Last edited:
Depends, if he started over like 15 times then it makes sense. Because the early game is actually and kind of fun (if you don´t care about perks).

Took me like 100+ hours until I noticed that most of the features are missing or not working.

Depends, if he started over like 15 times then it makes sense. Because the early game is actually and kind of fun (if you don´t care about perks).

Took me like 100+ hours until I noticed that most of the features are missing or not working.

Even if he started 15 times over he still played the game for 31 hours on each play through (on average)....

I respect your attempt to defend him - it's bold and you made a reasonable comment to back it up.

But.... I don't think there is any coming back from that... he dug a hole 100ft deep (or 470ft perhaps :wink:) and threw himself in with a spin and a kiss to the audience on the way down.

We can continue talking MostBlunted but I think for fragtzack its;

maxresdefault.jpg

I put similar hours into DayZ and my experience with that game is... gut wrenchingly bad. Some games you devote a lot of time to, dealing with bugs, trying to get things working correctly, starting over again and again, trying new games every patch. When you finally realize the game is trash and you've wasted a considerable amount of time playing it only to realize that your actual enjoyment of it wasn't all that fun and it was more like work.

I don't have nearly as many hours in bannerlord as him as it's staleness became apparent MUCH quicker for me. However I can sympathize with putting a lot of hours into a game where you didn't have fun or enjoy it for the majority of time played. Such is early access games I guess.

I put similar hours into DayZ and my experience with that game is... gut wrenchingly bad. Some games you devote a lot of time to, dealing with bugs, trying to get things working correctly, starting over again and again, trying new games every patch. When you finally realize the game is trash and you've wasted a considerable amount of time playing it only to realize that your actual enjoyment of it wasn't all that fun and it was more like work.

I don't have nearly as many hours in bannerlord as him as it's staleness became apparent MUCH quicker for me. However I can sympathize with putting a lot of hours into a game where you didn't have fun or enjoy it for the majority of time played. Such is early access games I guess.
Nothing wrong with that as long as you blame yourself for wasting your time instead of others. Or you just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom