I really hate the default deployment arrangement, I hope they hurry and give us full control soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

This has edged ahead of all the other issues as most annoying and frustrating in the game. I just want my men to start the battle in a particular arrangement in a particular part of the map. I always forget why it so much better to just use 1 troop type, since the devs think it's okay to have the different formation start all *** out looking into space and you have to scramble to press 100 buttons to make them not immediately get shot to death. EVERY SINGLE BATTLE!

I want so much to be able to arrange and save a few set ups and choose 1 and place it at the start of battle. It seems so little to ask.
I was excited that I could save the other type of formation, but then I remembered why it sucks to use too many different ones anyways, because they get dumped all over the field like heaps of garbage.

This has edged ahead of all the other issues as most annoying and frustrating in the game. I just want my men to start the battle in a particular arrangement in a particular part of the map. I always forget why it so much better to just use 1 troop type, since the devs think it's okay to have the different formation start all *** out looking into space and you have to scramble to press 100 buttons to make them not immediately get shot to death. EVERY SINGLE BATTLE!

I want so much to be able to arrange and save a few set ups and choose 1 and place it at the start of battle. It seems so little to ask.
I was excited that I could save the other type of formation, but then I remembered why it sucks to use too many different ones anyways, because they get dumped all over the field like heaps of garbage.

We have something in the works for battles that is similar to the siege deployment phase that is currently in-game. I'm not sure when it will be ready though.
YES! If I can just put my archers behind my skein of HA and put them to the back left of the map it will be a huge QOL upgrade and it will save so so many Khuzaits from being beheaded in anger by me. Thank you for the feedback!

Any chance to see changes to reinforcament, too?
Oh yeah that too, that's right up there too! So many moments of terror when everything is going perfectly and you see you reinforcements spawn in the middle of the enemy! Even if it's just a op-out of having reinforcement on my side that'd be an upgrade, but spawning them in a safer spot, or spot of choice would be awesome.

We have something in the works for battles that is similar to the siege deployment phase that is currently in-game. I'm not sure when it will be ready though.
Well it's sure been a lot of grueling testing of this feature I'm sure..... I'm sure it must be about time for it to be ready any day now.....
Please, I cannot express civilly how tedious, frustrating and comber sum it is to move and format all my formations into a none-useless-instant -death -**** pile
every single battle.

The default placement is just not okay. They need to always be consolidated to protect and support each other. Being lined up horizontally across the map is just awful always is a scramble to move everyone before the enemy gets to you!

Dude chill, it´s only 6 weeks ago since Callum told you that they have something in the works. Could be ready any day now!

That´s also one one of the few perks that the modders didn´t get working.

Last edited:
As IT IS Early Access, you need to be patience, there is no way around it, gotta do what you gotta do...you need to do it.
You are not patient? It's not gonna change it into a flawless 1.0:wink:

That’s your perspective. As someone said above, he’s still playing the game and providing feedback which takes an immeasurable amount of patience.

100% agree with OP, this would make the game so much better for me. Tactics lvl 75 is a great place for this perk I think, they definitely shouldn't put it any further out of reach. If it was available sooner I would be ok with that.

100% agree with OP, this would make the game so much better for me. Tactics lvl 75 is a great place for this perk I think, they definitely shouldn't put it any further out of reach. If it was available sooner I would be ok with that.
I feel even that's too far for a skill tree that is practically useless to players unless they're going to repeatedly use auto resolve.

Back
Top Bottom