I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

Are you trying to get the Black Mace?

• Yes

Votes: 102 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 15.0%
  • I have it already

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • I have had it earlier

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • What Black Mace?

Votes: 99 37.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

khornebread said:
Spoilers

Doing the Cossack Storyline, installed Janus Radizwell as King, took Kiev, spoke to mayor of Kiev, he says talk to Janus.  no new dialogue options with Janus available , no special missions

Janus is sympathetic towards me.  Just wait for an event? Improve relations?  What is next step?

I think you're stuck. You have to take Kiev, talk to the mayor and then talk to Januz before you finish the rebellion. He'll give you a quest to capture a Crimean Lord.

Stuck! Spoilers!

I made Janus Radizwell the king of Polish Republic and did everything he asked me to do. At the same time, I read the Templar Archives at Riga and it tells that the Black Mace is at Kirillovskiy Monastery, near Kiev. Now, if I ask anything about Black Mace to Janus, he will refuse to tell me no more and I lose lots of relation with him! And I can't find this damned Monastery! Don't know what to do from here... Please, help!

caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

I made Janus Radizwell the king of Polish Republic and did everything he asked me to do. At the same time, I read the Templar Archives at Riga and it tells that the Black Mace is at Kirillovskiy Monastery, near Kiev. Now, if I ask anything about Black Mace to Janus, he will refuse to tell me no more and I lose lots of relation with him! And I can't find this damned Monastery! Don't know what to do from here... Please, help!

There is no monastery.

ArkadiuszB said:
caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

There is no monastery.

Wow... that sounded to me like Matrix's "There is no spoon"!!!

So, now what? Can you help me any further or do I have to make a quest for you to become my friend so you tell me the rest?

caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

Is there an option to make him King?
Get your relations with one Polish lord to 35+ to get the next clue.

Empiro said:
khornebread said:
Spoilers

Doing the Cossack Storyline, installed Janus Radizwell as King, took Kiev, spoke to mayor of Kiev, he says talk to Janus.  no new dialogue options with Janus available , no special missions

Janus is sympathetic towards me.  Just wait for an event? Improve relations?  What is next step?

I think you're stuck. You have to take Kiev, talk to the mayor and then talk to Januz before you finish the rebellion. He'll give you a quest to capture a
Crimean Lord.

Thanks, I had an earlier save.  Moving on. 

Ceriy said:
caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

Of course there is! When you defeat the Polish Republic fighting with the rebels, Janus become the ruler of that faction.

caddux said:
Ceriy said:
caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

Of course there is! When you defeat the Polish Republic fighting with the rebels, Janus become the ruler of that faction.
I know there is that option. I was asking to find out if you made him King yet.
Find a lord with who you have highest relations and raise it to 35. This part take a while.

i think I'm being stupid but I'm stuck on this one bit spoiler BTW i have to talk to a prince of the house of oleg i think and i have no idea who they are if someone can help me ill be happy :grin:

hidude123 said:
i think I'm being stupid but I'm stuck on this one bit spoiler BTW i have to talk to a prince of the house of oleg i think and i have no idea who they are if someone can help me ill be happy :grin:
If you got this quest after talking to Kyiv mayor, go to Radziwil.

Ceriy said:
caddux said:
Ceriy said:
caddux said:
Stuck! Spoilers!

I know there is that option. I was asking to find out if you made him King yet.
Find a lord with who you have highest relations and raise it to 35. This part take a while.

Ok, I was able to move on from here, but now I'm completely stuck again with no clue what to do! Now I have to find the Book of the Crow. Please, heeeeelp! :smile:

Edit: actually I do have a clue. Maybe should I go around asking book salesmen about it?

caddux said:
Ok, I was able to move on from here, but now I'm completely stuck again with no clue what to do! Now I have to find the Book of the Crow. Please, heeeeelp! :smile:
If you know where can you buy books in this game then you are not stuck.

You guys have been talking too much about stats and other stuff that's not helping us noobs.

How do we start the quests chain? 
some dude said I have to failed the quest from Polish lord and get a quest from Crimson lord and fail it, so what now?  is he even right?  if anyone can list the quests hints that would be awsome. thanks abunch

Targir said:
How do we start the quests chain? 
some dude said I have to failed the quest from Polish lord and get a quest from Crimson lord and fail it, so what now?  is he even right?  if anyone can list the quests hints that would be awsome. thanks abunch
From one of stickied topics:
* How do you start the Black Mace quest? Cossack story)
1. Receive a quest to burn Maslov brod (village near Kyiv) (this quest is given by Polish lord). When you get to the village, talk to elder and refuse to burn it.
2. Get quest to bring treasury
3. From Crimean lord you get a quest to defend village Sivash, when you get there and talk to village elder, cossacks appear ready to raid it, if you let them your relations will rise with cossacks.
If relations with Cossacks are 10+ talk to first lord you see and he gives you a defend a village quest. Storyline started.
* To start a Polish storyline:
1. Complete all 3 village quests.
2. Burn Maslov Brod. (Ask any Polish Lord for a special mission)
3. Ask any Polish Lord "Tell me - what news do we have of the Polish republic?"
Or raise your relations to +10.
* Muscovy Storyline
1. Level up to lvl5, get a recommendation to Trubetskoi (from Clermont), burn 3 Polish Villages.
2. Bring supplies to Naum V. (quest from any Moscovy lord)
3. Ask any Muscovy lord about Time of Troubles.
Or raise your relations to +10.

YES! I GOT THE BLACK MACE!!! But the storyline seems far from over...

The legend says that the mace was made from a metal that fell from the sky. Would it be a meteor? Very interesting. I'm loving this storyline thing!
  :grin:

sirpickle said:
What do I do after making Razul the king of polish. I got the ring from the bandit now what.
If you read the dialog with the bandit leader carefully he tells you who to talk to.
If for some reason you decided to ignore all that dialog speak to
Yuri Boriatinskyi

bertanx said:
I can't find Janus Radziwill. I talked Martyn Pushkarenko from Cossacks, he said go to Janus Radziwill, but where is he?
He will be in a Polish tavern, people posted that they found him in Warsaw, I saw him in a different city. So start with Warsaw and check all other towns.

Ceriy said:
bertanx said:
I can't find Janus Radziwill. I talked Martyn Pushkarenko from Cossacks, he said go to Janus Radziwill, but where is he?
He will be in a Polish tavern, people posted that they found him in Warsaw, I saw him in a different city. So start with Warsaw and check all other towns.

thank you ( I have looked all of the cities except Polish ones)  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom