I have the Black Mace! I will help people to get it too! :)

Are you trying to get the Black Mace?

• Yes

Votes: 102 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 15.0%
  • I have it already

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • I have had it earlier

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • What Black Mace?

Votes: 99 37.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Denhonator

Banned
So I got the Black Mace and I created a Wikia page too! http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Mace (if you don't know what is Black Mace, go see that page)

So ask me anything, I'll help if I can! :smile: Tell me if your stuck or don't know something and I can help! :smile:

Guoenyi said:
Stuck with tatar mirza now. Prince never tell me anymore about the black mace :mad:
You mean you have to capture a Mirza quest? Mirza is a lord of khanate, just go and fight them until you can capture one :smile:

The Black Mace is very slow and short, i rather use sword....... best to give it to companion
by the time you got that black mace, you must has about 6-7 power strike, and could kill with only one hit using saber

Denhonator said:
Guoenyi said:
Stuck with tatar mirza now. Prince never tell me anymore about the black mace :mad:
You mean you have to capture a Mirza quest? Mirza is a lord of khanate, just go and fight them until you can capture one :smile:
Yeah~ I captured one and talked to polish prince. He doesn't want to talk about black mace by ignoring that I have captured a mirza

KnightOfVaegir said:
The Black Mace is very slow and short, i rather use sword....... best to give it to companion
by the time you got that black mace, you must has about 6-7 power strike, and could kill with only one hit using saber
Really? With Hand-crafted black armor I take only like 0-2 dmg from melee attacks so I can just go and kill everyone with one hit in few seconds :grin:

Guoenyi said:
Denhonator said:
Guoenyi said:
Yeah~ I captured one and talked to polish prince. He doesn't want to talk about black mace by ignoring that I have captured a mirza
But you should just go talk to Janusz Radziwill, why are you talking to polish prince? :grin:

Thanks for starting this thread  :smile:

I'm stuck at the stage when you are supposed to go to the family tomb but before you can talk to the elder you need to crown Janusz... which I have no idea how to do. I've managed to take all forts/towns from the Poles but don't really know what is required to actually crown him... i just assumed it would be enough to conquer all their towns..

KnightOfVaegir said:

No, you dont kill everyone with one hit with saber. I have powerstrike 8 and i cant 1-hit winged hussar with hand made saber (29c). Or atleast at hardest settings. But yeah, that mace is so short and so slow that its useless for me and for my companions, as my companions use saber too.
but damn i love the +50 party size bonus =D i am mostly stregnth and agility based character (int/cha = 7) so without mace my party size is just 68 =D

After getting all the towns and castles and other, you need to defeat all the polish lords (They can't "respawn" without a castle) and wait some time and Janusz will come to talk to you that he must go now, after that, go to nezvich (Or whatever its named, something like that :grin:) And talk to the elder and there is a new option in the chat! :smile:

NordHuscarl said:
KnightOfVaegir said:

No, you dont kill everyone with one hit with saber. I have powerstrike 8 and i cant 1-hit winged hussar with hand made saber (29c). Or atleast at hardest settings. But yeah, that mace is so short and so slow that its useless for me and for my companions, as my companions use saber too.
but damn i love the +50 party size bonus =D i am mostly stregnth and agility based character (int/cha = 7) so without mace my party size is just 68 =D
Oh, have to disagree :grin: (Sorry!) But for me it changed everything and I became overpowered :grin:

Regular handcrafted saber not that good, damascus steel little better but try handcrafted broadsword, that one realy owns

Oh yeah, are there other storylines where you get special weapon?

Denhonator said:
After getting all the towns and castles and other, you need to defeat all the polish lords (They can't "respawn" without a castle) and wait some time and Janusz will come to talk to you that he must go now, after that, go to nezvich (Or whatever its named, something like that :grin:) And talk to the elder and there is a new option in the chat! :smile:
Is that so? The polish prince I talked to was Janzus... He ignores my request about black mace and insists to let me capture a mirza even though I did.

Hand-crafted Czekan (the 29piercing damage warhammer) works much better than most of the other hand-crafted items, purely because PIERCING DAMAGE, more or less ignores armor. Sure swords and scimitars will land damage in 50s and 60s on cloth armor enemies, but they will only deal 20 or so damage on heavily armored enemies. Czekan = 40~60 damage guaranteed per hit disregarding armor.

Also, my argument for using the Czekan vs using the black mace (or any mace for that matter) is that it's THAT MUCH MORE SATISFYING to lethally pop a sharp hammer-tip right into someone's skull, than to only knock them out with a blunt weapon.

jerg said:
Hand-crafted Czekan (the 29piercing damage warhammer) works much better than most of the other hand-crafted items, purely because PIERCING DAMAGE, more or less ignores armor. Sure swords and scimitars will land damage in 50s and 60s on cloth armor enemies, but they will only deal 20 or so damage on heavily armored enemies. Czekan = 40~60 damage guaranteed per hit disregarding armor.

Also, my argument for using the Czekan vs using the black mace (or any mace for that matter) is that it's THAT MUCH MORE SATISFYING to lethally pop a sharp hammer-tip right into someone's skull, than to only knock them out with a blunt weapon.

Then again, knocking troops out will give you a chance to collect a ****load of prisoners. And winged hussars are ~109 gold each with every ransom broker. Some reiters even more.

Finally got it. Quite amazing weapon but so heavy... I captured a mirza called Yammaned or whatever and talked to him via prisoner option in party. Then my quest went on smoothly. Janzus doesn't give reward for capturing that mirza tho. And he turned a ***** at the end and died from a heart attack... The the old king is back. Very lame story :sad:

Back
Top Bottom