Howdy all Iam back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Gwain

Squire
Hi all I used to play this mod alot but had RL issues to deal with but now they are all sorted Iam going to start playing this mod again.
Just a few questions
Whats the best server atm? Iam from the UK so an eu one would do.
Has anything changed? (been away for 3-4 months)
Has the player base increased? or decreased?
Cheers cya ingame.

Try Eu_RP_PW its fun and has a large playerbase.

News there will be a merge of NA and EU servers, RCC has been revived, Ex RCC member attacked Eu, Huge player drop due to skyrim. starting to build the playerbase back up, Huge rule changes.

Last time I played it was an event the french were attacking the english by boat and we (The english) duffed em up good :grin: I think a few months back.

There's also the Archives of Azgad which chronicles and records a variety of persistent PW things and includes maps of Calradia to show territories of factions as well as religions. The Church of Laszlo and the Blood God-worshipping Blood Empire are locked in a holy war with one another. The Town Watch. The Town Guard (reformed TW). Huge conspiracy regarding the EU attacks - supposedly N0body and Metalhead were involved and sanctioned/helped the attacks but this is just theory as the only proof is one mentally-unstable guy trying to get out of the massive ****storm he's in.

Thought you said sacred box for a min, btw, what happen to sacred box society? seemed like some good cult RP.

Splintert said:
Which was pretty much the obvious choice allowing good ping in Europe and still ~100-150 depending on if you have a good connection and where in the US and A you are, maybe even sligtly lower on the east coast

Herbiazors said:
Wait, it's getting set up in London? ****.. And i that just sent Strider on a row boat to row to Greenland and bargain with the eskimoes...

:lol:

greenland is nordic for the most part today my friend :razz:

Splintert said:
Above 100 ping is for me, unplayable.  :neutral:

If its over 100, Im not playing, but they did say they have some stuff that will make ping be under 100 for everyone...Lets wait and see if its true.

Back
Top Bottom