In Progress Lost a month and half of progress for no apparent reason - save issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6.26219.

gengeo

Recruit
Playing on Xbox One. Had a great sandbox campaign going but decided to start another game to try out a different culture/play style. This was two days ago.

Today, I go to load my first campaign and it only has one save from 10th September 2023 - so 50 days of progress gone. The newer save is there and picks up right from where I left off, with multiple autosaves.

Is there anything I can do to recover all that hard work or is it washed away like tears in the rain?

(p.s I assume I'm using main if I'm on console but not sure, I'm not very tech savvy, go easy on me)

You need to post this on console bug report section. How many manual saves did you make on your first campaign or was it all autosaves? I think though this is most likely a cloud save issue where the syncing failed or was skipped and it reverts to the consoles last save, overwriting the cloud save. It happened to me on witcher 3, lost 15 hours and gave up on it.

You need to post this on console bug report section. How many manual saves did you make on your first campaign or was it all autosaves? I think though this is most likely a cloud save issue where the syncing failed or was skipped and it reverts to the consoles last save, overwriting the cloud save. It happened to me on witcher 3, lost 15 hours and gave up on it.
Okay thanks for the heads up, will post it there instead. I made countless manual saves, I'm probably going to give up on it too if there's no chance of getting it back

I don't think there is no chance but it is not guaranteed. You open the game and without closing it and need to delete the local saves for Bannerlord.

Open Bannerlord>Home button>Press Start on Bannerlord>Manage game and add ons>Save data> Delete from console (NOT Everywhere!)>Reopen Bannerlord.

This forces a cloud resync that may give you an option of selecting an earlier save point or it will just resync to the point you are at now.

Only just got round to trying this, it's didn't work but thanks anyway. I'm just gonna find a game to play that's less broken lol

Back
Top Bottom