How to utilize two-handed weapons with all those pointy sticks flying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

noosers said:
There are quite a lot of people who are aware of these facts, MightyPaladin.

True.

Still... Even if you know the facts, it remains that the French tactic is to use Crossbowmen and infatry as arrow fodder.
Sure, you could argue that "under the right circumstances", "other terrain", "better weather", the French would have been victorious. But the facts still remain.

So, you can argue that the tactics used would be great under the right circumstances, they just weren't. So wether that is because of bad luck or just plain stupidity doesn't really matter, does it?  :wink:

Cornelius Constantine said:
noosers said:
There are quite a lot of people who are aware of these facts, MightyPaladin.

True.

Still... Even if you know the facts, it remains that the French tactic is to use Crossbowmen and infatry as arrow fodder.
Sure, you could argue that "under the right circumstances", "other terrain", "better weather", the French would have been victorious. But the facts still remain.

So, you can argue that the tactics used would be great under the right circumstances, they just weren't. So wether that is because of bad luck or just plain stupidity doesn't really matter, does it?  :wink:

Tactics? Oh, you mean having more people than the other guy, right? That's pretty much how war is. Sure, there are certain strokes of genius like "Hey, lets flank them, so that we scare the **** out of them. Do it for the vine!" and so on and so forth.

Sorry if I offended anyone  :lol:  I've been playing too much World of Tanks were the "wehraboos" complain constantly that their favorite vunderweapon isn't twice as powerful as the deathstar.  :mrgreen:  Seeing similar ...  blind fanboyism? towards weapons of other wars may be getting under my skin.

Back
Top Bottom