How to Remove Trees - M&B The Last Days Mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive mount blade v1.011  and  tld v3.1 ... the problem is when i go into a battle and if the place contains  plenty trees my game goes crazy due to performance declining... Im wondering if there is a way to removing all the trees ... Please help me.. Thanks.

Ive mount blade v1.011  and  tld v3.1 ... the problem is when i go into a battle and if the place contains  plenty trees my game goes crazy due to performance declining... Im wondering if there is a way to removing all the trees ... Please help me.. Thanks.

First thanks for reply.but im using The last days. Its kinda diffrent than native. if you have the file for Tld could you please upload it ?? do you ddo this favor for me ? :smile:

yes i tried  the second but it didnt work too well . %25 removed but still whole scenes contains too many trees.
now i want to try the first solution. but where i need exactly put these lines to ?

scn_random_scene_plain_forest.sco (906 KB)
scn_random_scene_snow_forest.sco (906 KB)
scn_random_scene_steppe_forest.sco (906 KB)

scn_random_scene_plain.sco (1 KB)
scn_random_scene_snow.sco (1 KB)
scn_random_scene_steppe.sco (1 KB)

scn_random_scene_plain.sco (1 KB) (Original)
scn_random_scene_snow.sco (1 KB) (Original)
scn_random_scene_steppe.sco (1 KB) (Original)
scn_random_scene_plain_forest.sco (1 KB)  (Copy)
scn_random_scene_snow_forest.sco (1 KB) (Copy)
scn_random_scene_steppe_forest.sco (1 KB) (Copy)

Kleidophoros said:
You don't add any lines; you rename the files. Read that post again.
i read but couldnt understand . would you mind if i ask you to upload the text ? by doin that you'll help other ppl who have same problem too :smile:

i want to play '' THE LAST DAYS '' without trees . how can i remove trees on the last days ? the solution  that you suggested is for native.And the second solution didnt help me. But i want to remove trees on '' THE LAST DAYS MOD ''.

Back
Top Bottom