In Progress Still having children issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.7.31359
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This is still ongoing issue. Im playing it with ps5 latest version. My clan has about 55 or 56 members. NPCs’ age around 25 yrs old don’t make babies. No matter how long i put them together in the same place. Make npcs die quickly around age 55 so they can produce their children more faster. PC version npcs produce babies so much. I even have over 100s in my clan in pc. Mount Blade Bannerlord is the only game I am playing and it makes me forget all the other games. Please keep fixing the issue and updating and adding more armors, weapons and land and warship in the story mode.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
How do i upload screenshots or videos for that? I am playing it through PS5.

Back
Top Bottom