Hidden Cheat Mode & Hidden Features Vanilla .893 v0.6

Users who are viewing this thread

So, are you doing this for .900? It would be much appreciated, because I need to learn how to enable sea travel for my mod. Is there any way to do this without enabling the other cheats?

Jallon said:
So, are you doing this for .900? It would be much appreciated, because I need to learn how to enable sea travel for my mod. Is there any way to do this without enabling the other cheats?

Sorry to be a pain, but if you are not doing this for .900 anymore, could you please tell me how to do it myself?

I really only want to enable sea travel, and not the other cheats.

Jallon:

In module_game_menus.py, search for these key words:

sail_from_port

disembark

reembark

Ok, I found them all, but I am still confused as to what to do to enable these. Sorry, coding is not my forte.

Ok, I took that line out, but I'm not sure how to get my character on the water. I went right next to the water. Tred to click to travel to the water. Went to a village right next to the water to try and see if I could leave from there, but I can't.

Visit a town. Any town. It will teleport you to the nearest water even if it's 100 miles away.

(That's why it's currently disabled... because it's not finished)

Ok, so I went to a town, and selected sail from port. The game then pauses for a few seconds. I am then still at the town menu. I click lieave. I then get a message asking me if i want to embark. I click yes. I am then in my ship, but my ship is on land, where the town is. If I click to travel somewhere, I then get the pop-up, "would you like to disembark" If i click yes, im back to my normal player icon, traveling on the map. If i click no, I'm in the ship, just standing there. If i try to click to travel, the same thing happens.

Any ideas?

Sorry to double post, but I really need a reply. I still haven't solved my problem.

No. Fisheye said it automatically transports me to the nearest water.

:???:

That's odd, I had to be near water for it to work.

If I was far from water, I would just be on land in the ship. I had to be near water to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom