Modded (1.0.3) After installing "modding kit" every 3d obj in SP started loading for 5-10 sec and i can't run huge battle because of endless loading screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Jffko

Recruit
Everything was working perfectly and without these micro loads before installing the Modding Kit. And now every 3d object in the game first appears invisible and has a micro load of 5-10 seconds after it appears(in Vanilla things are identical) After uninstalling the Modding Kit, nothing changed.

If I want to run a big battle with the like 1200 vs 1200 the game just loads endlessly

I will attach a screenshot with an example
Have you used cheats and if so which: Same thing with cheat mode enabled and disabled

Media (Screenshots & Video):
JsV66rc.png
61llBOn.png
GQACctb.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: 3050ti
CPU: i711800h
RAM:16gb
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
If you have a mod installed we can't offer support. If you are having issues on the modding kit, sadly we can't offer support to discontinued versions also.
Please let us know if you are also experiencing this on the latest version of the game/tool.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Same thing with/without mods. And yes ,I'm playing 1.0.3, only because of Enchanted Battle test mod
It is doing this on the stable or beta branch? Or just when you load 1.0.3 without mods?

It seems to be a mod creator issue, follow up with them, though they haven't updated in so long I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom