Help me:Suggest me a version

Users who are viewing this thread

HEAX

the current last version is e1.5.3.245057, which game freezes and crashes everytime.I was able to play older versions with no problem.my problem is now I need to know a version to play which doesnt have broken AI or ridiculous bugs like looter armies in mid or late game.Please tell me a good version so I can finally play, ty

The e1.5.3.245057 is the previous beta version of the game. I play the main 1.5.3 and it works fine for me: no crashes or freezees.
If you still have problems you can try with the last Beta 1.5.4, otherwise you can revert to a previous main version if you say you were able to play without issues.

I got sometimes random freezes of (game)death with 1.5.4, but it runs better then in the previous 1.5.3.
I did not find out how, or when it happens.

I've been playing 1.5.4 beta with no problems....
Yeah me too
The issues are more annoying ones like "ugly Xdressed companions" and "Map mini-studer" and the piles of other annoying things that are "a fix has been developed and will be in a future update! Thanks for your beta testing! (don't make anymore topics about this) " and been have in and out of the game for a long time.

It's a pickle because we wont get a lot of fixes until a new version, but we won't get a new version until they feel they can shove 1.5.4 into the stable version.
So I guess they need to fix detrimental things and shovel 1.5.4 along so that we can get to beta testing a new version with "fixes" and find detrimental things for them to fix in that so they can put that into stable and so on.....

Honestly I've been having a hard time playing since the map lag started. So if I had to recommend one, it would be e1.5.1. Hopefully they figure out how to resolve this. I have only played a few hours total since the release of e1.5.2, when I played for over 500 hours in earlier versions. Sure, the perks don't work but at least the game ran smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom