Hello RaW

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
This is from most likely a large part of MnG saying with its demise, which you can probably view with all the versions and such, you will probably be getting an influx of members within the next 1-7 days! Enjoy!

I do not wish any kind of flame-war to go on so I refrain from posting there only to feed pointless arguments, this is but a free project done in our spare time and we are not into competition of any kind with Mount & Gladius. Nothing stops you from playing it or even forces you to play this mod instead and I believe that with a little bit of motivation they can push it forward, coding for M&B is not very difficult and tutorials are varied and numerous.

We had our share of RaW vs Mount & Gladius until the later was revived so I only ask to keep it civilized in here, good day to you.

Of course Seek, also bud I'm still having those damn crashes even after getting rid of the files you suggested before, anymore ideas?

Your windows is it 32 bits or 64 ? We are having problems with the first one since it doesn't allocate enough memory to the mod.

Some workarounds:

Load textures on demand.
Lower Graphics.
Close unnecessary programs.

Furthermore, this thread has helped much people, I advise to read it carefully:
Fix crashes in M&B

It is 64 bits. Last time i tried playing with the II it crashed my whole laptop, something that has never happened before/since.

Seek n Destroy said:
I do not wish any kind of flame-war to go on so I refrain from posting there only to feed pointless arguments, this is but a free project done in our spare time and we are not into competition of any kind with Mount & Gladius. Nothing stops you from playing it or even forces you to play this mod instead and I believe that with a little bit of motivation they can push it forward, coding for M&B is not very difficult and tutorials are varied and numerous.

We had our share of RaW vs Mount & Gladius until the later was revived so I only ask to keep it civilized in here, good day to you.

As the current community moderator of the M&G board and leader of one of the oldest clans of M&G since its recent revival I can say that Heinz is correct there will most likely be a noticeable influx of players in the next 1-7 days, me and my clan included along with a couple others and I assure you that I will do my best to make sure no flame is brought over to this board to help keep it civil. :smile:

I hope for a warm welcome to everyone new who comes by! Apart from the XI/Lugii, Heinz. :wink:

Yes, I was not directly involved and do not wish to continue the flame war that was conducted in Mount and Gladius. Merely informing of the influx Almighty Zoidberg.

I hope for a warm welcome to everyone new who comes by! Apart from the XI/Lugii, Heinz.

I almost missed that!  :lol: let the rivalry of our two clans continue!  :grin:

Peton said:
Seek n Destroy said:

As the current community moderator of the M&G board and leader of one of the oldest clans of M&G since its recent revival I can say that Heinz is correct there will most likely be a noticeable influx of players in the next 1-7 days, me and my clan included along with a couple others and I assure you that I will do my best to make sure no flame is brought over to this board to help keep it civil. :smile:

I hope for a warm welcome to everyone new who comes by! Apart from the XI/Lugii, Heinz. :wink:

Hai!!! Don't forget about Vitus!

Keep the good times rolling at Raw :grin:

We never had to lock topics apart from obsoletes ones nor delete posts and we like it that way as we rather spend time pushing forward development. You seem to be a sensible person despite the situation so carry on.

From the Legion IV FF I could always try this mod more often..but im just too bitter aftertasting M&G collapse to be of any help.. :neutral:

rgcotl I hope you are happy predicting it all this time  :razz:

And it is pretty premature but the future of that module looks uncertain now I would like Janko's Jarvy's etc closing comments to get some closure on this apparent collapse.

Gothic Knight said:
Isn't this a little too premature? You guys should try cool down before deciding to move.

On other peoples accounts possibly, for my lot they've been pushing for me to move us over to RaW for some time now however I decided I would leave that decision until after the next patch to see if improvements were made. I don't really want to comment any further on the M&G module however as that may spark some of the flame here which is not what anyone here wants.

So in the our case its not premature however for some others it may be, only time will tell with this all we can hope for is that the end result is a positive one.

HeinzBeans said:
I hope for a warm welcome to everyone new who comes by! Apart from the XI/Lugii, Heinz.

I almost missed that!  :lol: let the rivalry of our two clans continue!  :grin:
By all means, bring it on my friend  :wink:

Been scanning through the forums on the mod. Looks like a great community, it is going to be a pleasure gaming with you all.

Now, tallyho! I'm off for a puff in the opium den!

Back
Top Bottom