In Progress Unable to leave village or town by pushing "Tab" key - Slow Walk - Camera Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
NA
Summary: When entering town or village I am able to walk around and interact with NPCs. However, I'm unable to leave by holding the "Tab" key on the keyboard. When holding the Tab key the "Leaving" progress bar attempts to load and then continuously resets and loops. Also, when walking the character repeatedly slow walks as if stuck in quicksand. I can reset this by jumping with my character, but after a few steps it repeats. No issues while on a horse. Additionally, I've noticed camera angle is slightly higher on my character. When holding down the "~" button on the keyboard the camera shakes and doesn't let me view my character. This started to happen within the last 5 days.

How to Reproduce: Enter town or village and select the option to walk around within the town or village menu then initiate any of the actions mentioned above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Every town and village
Media (Screenshots & Video): Unable to upload to URL site.
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX6800 XT
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.22023.1014
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core-Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: TUF Gaming X570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 980 Pro 1TB

Troubleshooting: I have attempted uninstall/reinstall; install on a different drive; start new game; revert to main branch and try other beta branches; validate files via Steam; delete all files within "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord"; issue persists.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

After further troubleshooting discovered that issue was self-inflicted. Apparently, something was inadvertently pressed on my keyboard that enabled the issues I was experiencing. I was able to resolve it by "resetting" my keyboard. This was done by removing the keyboard drivers and uninstalling keyboard from the Windows Device Manager. I was able to isolate this issue to keyboard after playing another game that required walking within an open world environment where I experienced the same stutter walk issues in the game.

I hope this helps others who may run into similar issues.

Back
Top Bottom