Hello RaW

Users who are viewing this thread

McCullxch said:
HeinzBeans said:
Sorry NA but I dont know any contacts with NA servers ;( only EU. Taco deh hell you complaining about? Mr. I'll shoot Heinz from across the map when hes surrounded by people.

Kloney you are now overlord of the Legio_PoopNannyEliteSquad server, congratulations. But to unlock this you need 1 billion cookies on the cookie game. Good luck!

Lel? Heinz has contacts :shock:

***** please, I got more contacts than the Mafia.

Good enough?

b10114de1029c50e355c5067d43184c2.png
Cooooookiess..you can never have enough  :lol:

Quote from: HeinzBeans on Today at 01:46:01 AM
Sorry NA but I dont know any contacts with NA servers ;( only EU. Taco deh hell you complaining about? Mr. I'll shoot Heinz from across the map when hes surrounded by people.

Kloney you are now overlord of the Legio_PoopNannyEliteSquad server, congratulations. But to unlock this you need 1 billion cookies on the cookie game. Good luck!

Lel? Heinz has contacts

Good enough?

Those are alot of cookies, unfortunatley due to inflation from the cupcake industry its now up to 5 billion cookies. Sorry, blame the cupcake industry.

Lel? Heinz has contacts

Do these contacts break your legs if you fail?

Dude, I'm the one breaking the legs when others fail to provide me mount and blade servers. I'm the Al Capone of the illegal server industry.

HeinzBeans said:

Lel? Heinz has contacts

Good enough?

Those are alot of cookies, unfortunatley due to inflation from the cupcake industry its now up to 5 billion cookies. Sorry, blame the cupcake industry.

Lel? Heinz has contacts

Dude, I'm the one breaking the legs when others fail to provide me mount and blade servers. I'm the Al Capone of the illegal server industry.

I fail to see how you still can't grasp quoting people correctly Heinz. :lol:

Peton said:
HeinzBeans said:

Lel? Heinz has contacts

Good enough?

Lel? Heinz has contacts

I fail to see how you still can't grasp quoting people correctly Heinz. :lol:

Leave meh alone! I can do it on the computer, but if I'm using the iPad quoting is a ***** to do. I just kinda make quotes, its easier with it  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom