Thx for the Big Update on Console BUT

Users who are viewing this thread

Raampagee

Recruit
Why did you had to choose the R2 Button on Controllers for the new ATTACK FORMATION Command?
R2 was used to drag the Formation for individual placement and now whenever I take part in the fighting at the front I can’t regroup my Formations properly anymore, because it will always issue the the ATTACK FORMATION Command instead.
Anyway thx for the update and I hope you will consider to polish the Command a bit.

Add the attack formation command to another command instead like the advance command or charge command instead of the R2 Command if you can’t add an entirely new command button for it.

Also it would be cool if you could give your foot archers the target formation command without them moving towards the enemy formation :smile:

Anyway just wanted to add that Bannerlord is a great game despite it flaws it’s unique and it’s cool I hope you will have success and increase your studio with capable new staff to support your current members and keep avancing with your next Titel and I will be able to enjoy it before I die one day.

Bannerlords massive 3rd Person Battles with the Historical and Tactical Moral depth of Total War Games and Crusader Kings Diplomacy would be a game I would play until my last day on earth.

Back
Top Bottom