SP - General Hard to get high quality items from your own Culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

CallMeSpanky

Recruit
Earlier today, I got a Lordly Mirrored Brigandine Armor (44/22/22 armor) and a Lordly Plated Leather Bracers (32 armor) as loot from the same fight against a Khuzait army. Which made me realize that I didn't have a single Sturgian (my current character's culture) item that was of a higher quality than default. I can only imagine that the reason for it is that you primarily get items from the culture of the lord you defeat... which makes getting gear for your own culture damn near impossible. Please fix. It sucks that I can get good items from every culture other than my own.

Earlier today, I got a Lordly Mirrored Brigandine Armor (44/22/22 armor) and a Lordly Plated Leather Bracers (32 armor) as loot from the same fight against a Khuzait army. Which made me realize that I didn't have a single Sturgian (my current character's culture) item that was of a higher quality than default. I can only imagine that the reason for it is that you primarily get items from the culture of the lord you defeat... which makes getting gear for your own culture damn near impossible. Please fix. It sucks that I can get good items from every culture other than my own.

Yes and no.

What you need to do is engage the mercenaryclan related to that culture.
So in the case of Sturgia this would be Lake Rats.

I do think its abit weak implemented or lacking - Ideally they would have had the same crafting systems sort of like you have in Viking Conquest where you talk to a blacksmith, and pay gold and they will upgrade your gear to max for the item.

Back
Top Bottom