Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tis be sad.. Why are all the good mod makers disappearing! ( Mass murder of modders). |Balamir|, Flanged and many others :sad:

I would like to think that Flanged drank himself into a stupor and will eventually be wake up sober (for a short time) somewhere in Singapore, from which he will begin a long drunken shenanigans filled quest to get back to his place. :lol:

...I'm....  I'm still alive...  How'd that happen?

Oh, hai guys, are you all still here?  Sorry about that, I must've dozed off for a minute there. 
Never mind, eh?  Time to get back to work.

Seriously, though, sorry about that.  Especially to the rest of the team who are waiting to see their models and textures and codes in action.  I had a bit of a disappearance, but I'm back now, and restarting work on that Quick Battle storyline mod I promised (last ******** Christmas).  It shall be finished in due course, and then I'll finish off the main mod at long last.  No deadlines this time.

I wish I could blame something easy to understand for my lengthy absence (y'know, like Minecraft or Dwarf Fortress or something...) but I think we all know what I've been doing while i was away.  I have been damaging my brain to a point where the workings of the Module System are now nothing more than a distant memory.

That might be a good thing, though.  A fresh start, and all that. 

@Naglfaar... I haven't even played Warband yet...  so a port might take even longer than the finalised 1.0 release I've been promising since 1953.  Hands up if you want to wait a bit longer?  :lol:  :wink: 

EDIT:  Why have I got a Santa hat on?

I hope so too.  The trip back from Singapore was long and arduous, with many a night when I had no other choice but to sell my own body in order to get enough booze to survive.  Naturally, this meant subsiting on miniatures and half-pints of beer the whole way.

No lasting damage, though.  Like all Trolls, my health naturally regenerates over time.

QuailLover said:
By the way I rescued one of your six testicles you sold.

(Welcome back)

Thanks man.  I'll be needing them.  Should never have sold them in the first place, they were quite valuable to me.

JakCurse said:
I'd best get modelling again then.

Yep.

Jak, I probably owe you the biggest apology of all.  Well, you and Phantom of the Opera.  And Raven.  And everybody else.  Meant to PM you the other night actually, though I've got all the models needed for now.

Wouldn't blame you if you'd given the bikes and cars to somebody else making a modern-day mod by now, and can't complain if you have.  The bikes are working a lot better now, though, so it's about time I put them out for everyone to play with.  I'll get you a preview copy when it's done this time.

What does it mean for one to "spaff", Sushiman?  Is that like cumming, or spraying the screen from laughing?  Either would be an appropriate response, I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom