Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grimmend said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2680-Minecraft
:shock: at 1:14, I think he's on to you Flanged, quick throw a bottle at him!

Hehe, that's great.  Not just the mention of Glasgow but the fact that Yajhtzee's reviewing Minecraft.  What a brilliant little game it is.  Anybody who hasn't tried the full survival mode should give it a go (watch a couple of Youtube tutorials first or you won;t have a clue what you're supposed to do to sirvive).

Demonwolf said:
Calling this just as 'awesome' is an understatement.

Can't wait for a Warband port =D

Cheers Demonwolf.  The Warband port is going to take ages though, you might not want to start waiting for it just yet. 

No been here in ages. But by the looks of it a can now petrol bomb some huns. Classic  :razz:

Speaking of which, side of the auld firm you on Flanged? Good work on the mod you've no half put some effort in.

I'm Celtic maself, but you hopefully wouldn't know it from part 1 of the Old Firm mod.  I'm trying to be unbiased, even giving the troops trees similar stats and equipment levels, but still taking the piss out of both sides as much as possible.  The Old Firm mod's just down the main page here a bit, it's the only version with petrol bombs so far.  You can brawl with the I.C.F for the love of dear auld Ireland.  :lol:

If I remember right you're a Rangers man, eh?  (sorry if I'm wrong).  you'll probably prefer part 2 once it comes out.

Good lord no, and even if a was a wouldny admit it at the moment wae the state a that mob; the league is ours. :grin:

I'll be sure to download it, Adorno posted it on TWC so I'll give it a blast soon enough.

Christ man, I apologise.

Danny_K_1 said:
by the looks of it a can now petrol bomb some huns. Classic  :razz:

That should've tipped me off.  Heheh.  Enjoy the game.  Don't forget to grab the patch, btw, it fixes a few problems:

http://www.4shared.com/file/MqfLKIZH/Old_Firm_Part_1_Patch.html 

AWESOME MOD ALERT!! Glad to see it has been released :grin:!

I have a question: Have you thought of having an RCM pack for this mod?

If I can, might I try my best to find out what's gone down since my hiatus to the mountain shrines of Tibet?
I really don't find Cameron Diaz to be as attractive as people say.

Well I'm not sure how long you've been gone.
But latest events is The Old Firm: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136356.0.html
Then Flanged left again and pops up a few times.
Also worked on a mix of M&B and Minecraft. Pretty awesome.

Cameron Diaz has never been pretty but somehow Hollywood people can create an aura of grace around them.

Hay flanged, remember I had that "Guess when Amy Winehouse will die and win an iPod Touch" sig?

Yeah.

JakCurse said:
Hay flanged, remember I had that "Guess when Amy Winehouse will die and win an iPod Touch" sig?

Yeah.

Man, I do remember, and fair play and good luck to whoever wins the iPod.  :lol:

But I've matured over the years, and come to cherish Amy as not just a unique and troubled singer, but my own kin, my own flesh and blood. Since recently (in fact, since just after she died) I came to the realisation that she was in fact a musical genius all along, like Kurt Cobain, and I now consider any mockery of her and her habits to be offensive and heretical.  She started doing a thing that would eventually kill her and then kept doing it till she died.  No greater love than this a girl can hath, than that she lay down her life for her smack (and also booze).

So, you may well win the bet, Jak, all things considered.  But Amy was still pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hodEEu6KweI

Feel bad, bro!  It is incumbent upon thee!   

Just a question, don't know if this is the place for it though. I went and cleared out the power station of cultists, and nothing happened. Is something supposed to?

The world is better off now because there are no more cultists. What more do you want?

Busload_of_Badass said:
Just a question, don't know if this is the place for it though. I went and cleared out the power station of cultists, and nothing happened. Is something supposed to?

I haven't worked on or played this version in so long that it's hard to remember, but I'm pretty sure I never got round to adding a real loot chest to the last room of the power station.  It was to contain a few unique weapons, and I meant to patch it in, but got sidetracked into other stuff.  So the only rewards are the XP and gold given to you when you walk near the earlier chests in the dungeon, and the satisfaction of a job well done (killing the cultists).

As an exploit you can go in repeatedly and just take the XP and gold from those chests till you are a monster, but it'd be quicker to just enable cheats for that, and you'll see the cultists are alive again.

Wish I'd got round to adding all the stuff I wanted and fixing all the bugs.  There were meant to be a few power station-style dungeons.

Back
Top Bottom