In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

We need This Fixed Fast. its not fun I thougt a Game Dev like Taleworlds Atleast would be Knowing what they are Doin and Listen to our Problem This is More Serious Than ingame Bugs We CANT PLAY THE FREAKING GAME!!!! @MArdA TaleWorlds

i am tired of scrolling down on forums to find solution, i tried every possible suggestions but nothing worked.Even rebooted my computer just for bannerlord but still same issue.I'm pissed of cause they're not even sayin anything about this issue

Except Callum has actually responded to you and acknowledged you? I've literally seen him reply to you.
Are you working for them, you seem extremely defensive. We all understand this is a early access game but If you are going to sell it and at $45 you need to make sure people are able to at least load and play game the game past the first loading screen. This game has been in development for years what they are showing is quite disappointing.

There is no CN folder.

People with this crash have only CNs folder. Deleting it doesn't change anything.

Might be part of the issue, idk.
They have only the CN folder? My game works and my Languages folder looks like this:
t5y4Q0I.png
All those xml files are in English. Does your folder look different?

They have only the CN folder? My game works and my Languages folder looks like this:
t5y4Q0I.png
All those xml files are in English. Does your folder look different?
Mine look like yours but I dont have a CN folder, I do have a CNs folder that I deleted but I still had the same issue and the folder came back.

Damn. I thought I was onto something. Well, I hope they fix it soon. Being quarantined with no Bannerlord must suck hard. Hang in there, my dudes.

Try this.It works for me
Go to C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and mark on every .exe "Run as administrator" in the compativility label.

Day 4.. hopefully we finally see a fix for this today or at least an update from the developers.

Alright, let's start day 4 of Bannerlords: trying to reach the main menu edition. ?

Running Steam and all .exe files as admin sadly didn't work for me, but you guys should definitely try it if you haven't already, as it clearly helped some folks here get past loading screen crashes and reach the glorious main menu.

From my tests it seems that if I run the game/steam as admin it always crashes on 2nd loading screen and generates the error log linked in original post, if I run it normally it crashes earlier (first loading screen), there is no option to report the error via the ingame tool and the error log is different.

They have only the CN folder? My game works and my Languages folder looks like this: All those xml files are in English. Does your folder look different?

My Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages folder looks the same as yours. I was saying that we don't have "CN" folder which devs recommended to delete. Unless CNs = CN, but I hope devs didn't make a typo.

Answering some of your questions from a different topic: I use English version of Steam and Polish version of Windows 10.

@Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds Could you guys please acknowledge our issues and confirm you are working on fixing them? Or if that's not the case could you confirm you aren't going to fix those crashes? It's really weird that we didn't receive any official response with such critical issue and meanwhile silly stuff like "The income from the town workshops is unbalanced." get devs attention and multiple answers. You know, people could just not use the workshop or trade away the unbalanced income? Focus on making the game working (in a basic sense) for everyone that paid for it.

Please add our issue to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/ or clearly state that you won't fix it and let us refund the game. Otherwise our option is just to keep pinging you in those topics and hope that one day we will get your attention.

Hi all,

Please be assured that none of the threads go unnoticed or ignored. We and the developers are all aware of the crash related issues and this includes all types (launcher, white screen, mid-game, CTDs, quest related, all of them). If you look here, you will see that some of the crash related issues are already fixed. We constantly monitor the crash issues on here and constantly direct them to the developers, and these issues are not ignored. If your questions are not being answered, it isn't because we ignore them, it is because the huge workloads each of us have our share of due to the early access release. The "Known Issues" and "Fixed Issues & Crashes" topics will be constantly updated for you guys, and in the meantime, we all do our best to answer all of the threads.

Hi all,

Please be assured that none of the threads go unnoticed or ignored. We and the developers are all aware of the crash related issues and this includes all types (launcher, white screen, mid-game, CTDs, quest related, all of them). If you look here, you will see that some of the crash related issues are already fixed. We constantly monitor the crash issues on here and constantly direct them to the developers, and these issues are not ignored. If your questions are not being answered, it isn't because we ignore them, it is because the huge workloads each of us have our share of due to the early access release. The "Known Issues" and "Fixed Issues & Crashes" topics will be constantly updated for you guys, and in the meantime, we all do our best to answer all of the threads.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom