In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Game always crashes on 2nd loading screen.

Tried all the possible fixes.

Software is up to date.

I never had any problems with any other games or programs. I never had any problems with other EA games.

New form:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Game crashes on 2nd loading screen
How to Reproduce: Start the game either via Steam or through .exe files (everything runs as admin)
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): ---
Media (Screenshots & Video):
1. Screenshot (when it crashes): PICTURE
2. Video of the crash with sound: VIDEO
Version: e1.00 - e.1.05
Computer Specs
:
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs)
RAM: 16 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz
Motherboard: ASRock P67 Pro3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500 GB
Error log: ERROR LOG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 5 days. Please fix it!

Last edited:
Try deleting the "CN" folder in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\CN
That fixed it for me

There is no CN folder.

People with this crash have only CNs folder. Deleting it doesn't change anything.

Might be part of the issue, idk.

im about to request a refund, none of the recommended fixes work and I found little to no acknowledgement from the developers about this issue for 3 DAYS, this is worse than game breaking and should be one of the first things to be fixed

It's a joke.

Another "hotfix" released and it fixes some irrelevant **** but not the main issue.

Then the community manager asks me:

:rolleyes:

I feel they just ignore this part of forums and our reports as clearly devs aren't aware of this critical issue people are having.
how did you contact him? im minutes away from requesting a refund I have nearly 4 hours of registered game time just from trying to get past the white screen crash

iwould Request a Refound but I cant Because of the "Time Play" but I haven't even played the game
Just Hoping to enter the Game everytime but it just keep Comming op with Application Crash

how did you contact him? im minutes away from requesting a refund I have nearly 4 hours of registered game time just from trying to get past the white screen crash

I released my frustration in the new hotfix topic: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-e1-0-2.400897/ and he answered me suggesting the obvious "fixes" that aren't helping.

Maybe we can summon him here so he could see how many of us have the same hopeless issue... @Callum

same here im sick of waiting for such a critical issue to be fixed I understand its early access but FOCUS ON THOSE WHO CANT PLAY NOT CRASHES FOR SPECIFIC QUESTS

Back
Top Bottom