Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2024-03-13_15.00.20_243f8b756f3d43a29d2d3b20e7322daa
Summary:
The game freezes for several second and crashes with errors like:
Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game.
or
d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!
Last Crash Report ID - 2024-03-13_15.00.20_243f8b756f3d43a29d2d3b20e7322daa
How to Reproduce:
All these crashes hapens during battles, like a few seconds after start. I can fight 1-2 battles, but sooner or later it crashes on one of them.
I try to change graphics settings and number of soldiers on field. Not helping!
I have latest updates of my system, drivers and game. I don't use any modifications. I go though crash checklist on steam community page, I tried to make clean install (in this case it works a bit longer, I played about hour without issues, but still it crashed).
Oh man, I even change system from windows 10 to 11, and on newly installed system it still crashes.
It really annoying, because I played like a week without any crashes and now it happens all the time.
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
ckWh2fx.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 5700 XT
GPU Driver Version: 24.2.1
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Asus Prive X570-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500 GB

Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Well, something cause this crash, right? Like your game. But I already saw answers on similar reports, silly me to hope something will change. These are the same as in other cases - blaming users hardware instead of fixing the problem. So, the game worked just fine for several days and suddenly GPU broke itself in one moment exactly in M&B. Very convinient(

Back
Top Bottom