SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Cozur, just wondering if it was intentional for the Vale to get the heavy armor in 3.0, I think the old blue armor kind of fitted them more than the old dragonstone cavalry armor but hey, just an aesthetic suggestion.

Cianog said:
Been filling time by learning morghs so I can create a player faction troop tree from sellswords. So hyped but dreading hunting guildmasters again :smile:

You can make it without touching sellswords. (If, like in previous versions, there will be unused troops in the troops.txt)

(also touching sellswords may lead to lords who rescued them from caravans to have your new troops, I think)

Have my troop tree written out but waiting for 3.1 before actually opening morghs. If I can find a diff culture that is unused will go for it. Hoping to have all my lords using them. Plus for uniqueish graphics just planning on mainly using hereldic gear xD

Well looking forward to 3.1, that said I do appreciate all the hard work Cozur has put into this. It has kept me and probably many others interested in the series while waiting for the release of the elusive Bannerlord.

Thanks for the new release Cozur! All the changes are looking good :fruity: But I inmediately noticed that despite this:
Cozur said:
Heavily plated ranged troops now have crossbows rather than bows.
Tyroshi Guardsmen still wield bows while wearing full plate armor and taking a whole lot penalty to Power Draw due to that :sad:

Gorvex said:
Thanks for the new release Cozur! All the changes are looking good :fruity: But I inmediately noticed that despite this:
Cozur said:
Heavily plated ranged troops now have crossbows rather than bows.
Tyroshi Guardsmen still wield bows while wearing full plate armor and taking a whole lot penalty to Power Draw due to that :sad:

They were OP in 3.0, if they are the same in 3.1, they should still be OP.

Back
Top Bottom