SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Chazshepherd said:
Furianer said:
Egilheard said:
Hey guys, just started playing this mod and really liking the amount of detail and work that is already put into it. I just wanted to ask, whenever a new update is released, can you port your current save files over to the latest release?
i doubt it. the amount of changes stated in the preview for version 1.4 speak against it.
Yea, but I think you can auto conquer, not positive about this tho. So you could give yourself same stats/gold via txt file, auto conquer (not sure how to do it but I heard you could), and give yourself same items via cheat menu.
Starting a new game with the update is probably best. Enabling cheatmenu through the console and besieging a town or castle gives you a !Cheat option to instantly conquer it (with no political rebuffs). On top of accessing all the items through the cheat menu theres a lot of cheat options littered through the in game menus, raise renown, honor etc. You can even cause a certain faction to fall out of favor with their leader if you wish to gather some easy lords. I had to go through this when I ruined one of my games by accidentally declining the targaryen quest chain (never refuse a quest as it wont come back and theres no time limit on them anyway). So recreating your current game in the new update wont be difficult or even all that time consuming really

Egilheard said:
Wow thanks. Anyone know how many more updates Cozur plans to release?

he releases stuff when he feels it's ready, we don't usually get warnings and if he's holding off a release he will give us screenshots of what he plans on releasing in the upcoming update, he calls them "tastes". but apparently as of his last post he was testing the final stuff so it should (hopefully) be soon.

Egilheard said:
It's interesting because he mentioned planning for a version 1.5 in the changelogs for 1.4.

those are bigger things that he can't get around to now so he's pushing it back to 1.5, if he added all those things he plans on adding in 1.4 we might not get it until Christmas :/.

This awesome mod got me back into warband, and I don't know if it can be done but i'd like to be rewarded for bedding every woman (I spared the 14 year old, and the young man that likes to offer himself to me in my travels) with a companion.  It would be interesting if after bedding a certain npc, a son will join your company, and after a certain number of random events, you get a daughter companion. 

Also, I know there is a list of noble companions, but is it complete because there are a lot of "ser" companions that aren't on there.

Does anyone know why my huge party of 300+ men constantly gets attacked by low unit size bandit parties all the time?  50 or less men in all these armies and yet they charge me like they have a chance to win...Anyone know why this is?  Or how to fix it?  Really annoying to fight battle after battle against such puny forces that are a waste of time (since autobattle always kills a couple of my units)

so since 4-5 face texture had wrong eye position which makes the ingame character look like the eyeballs are looking up it looked exorcised. so then i fixed it on my own. and while doing that i tried making some new face texture but the face mapping is still the same i can't change the lips. i play this game like an RPG tactical war game so i like to make them look good. i don't wear helmets in game but i make my pawns do.

anyway i made this new face texture based on a russian girls face but well the problem is the face map obj so it did'nt turn out exactly as i expected lol
2airimt.jpg
the end result is my current avatar right now

i still plan to make more face texture probably real game of thrones character types

Vice said:
Does anyone know why my huge party of 300+ men constantly gets attacked by low unit size bandit parties all the time?  50 or less men in all these armies and yet they charge me like they have a chance to win...Anyone know why this is?  Or how to fix it?  Really annoying to fight battle after battle against such puny forces that are a waste of time (since autobattle always kills a couple of my units)

It's because Cozur has their aggressiveness set to the point of them being irrational.
When you make a new unit group type thingie while modding M&B, you can set different AI tendencies for groups, and they're organized by the devs a little bit. The short version is that one of the AI types makes the units ultra-aggressive to the point of stupidity. So the game knows you'll kick their asses, but the bandits are so ultra-aggressive with no concept of actual danger that they're like "PSSHHHHH WE CAN TAKE HIM" and then go all gung-ho at you.

Not all bandit groups are like that though, some of them get scared ****less of you which is hilarious.

Unrelated, but since companions are "stationary" now, does that mean I can go to the same tavern at any point and pick up X companion? Because that would be hella nice. I'd love to not have to look all over for Garrett, or Brynden, or Caul, etc. The ones who're real useful from the get-go but (except brynden) you can't get at the start without cheatin' hardcore.

Vice said:

If you've lost a lot of battles or retreat from sieges a lot the bandit parties will attack you more.

The mouse, but on my machine the sensitivity is way off.
Basically in-game movements are perfect, but I have to use the button on my mouse to up the sensitivity if I die (which doesn't happen very often....honest :sad: ) otherwise the camera turns VERY slowly.

Vice said:

One of the first thing to do is to become friend with the bandits of all kind, just help them against their enemies and same with broken men. your caravans, recruiters and even lords will love you. ^^
The worst are the northern clans since they have no enemies but you!!!!
And they don't help each other so each time you are around the moat you have to exterminate several packs of foolish beggars.

paulbrokeachair said:
This awesome mod got me back into warband, and I don't know if it can be done but i'd like to be rewarded for bedding every woman (I spared the 14 year old, and the young man that likes to offer himself to me in my travels) with a companion.  It would be interesting if after bedding a certain npc, a son will join your company, and after a certain number of random events, you get a daughter companion. 

Also, I know there is a list of noble companions, but is it complete because there are a lot of "ser" companions that aren't on there.
just because they are a "ser" doesnt mean they are of noble blood, Ser ducan the tall for example was an orphan out of flea bottom, and during the dance of  dragons civil war there were many men who where knighted during the riots to support a usper king

i just noticed that the weather in this mod is mostly like afternoon. you go early morning, morning, noon, latenoon, dusk... i wish cozur could put a classic bright sunny weather at noon at least coz its kinda always looks like afternoon and dawn. and foggy mornings would be cool too.
btw the light theme white desert  on the western part of the world map is great. but there was this one scene where there was a hill in the middle of the battle map that makes me lol. i just thank god there was no more rhodok style mountainous scenes in this mod

Hey everyone! Let's speculate! Speculating is fun!  :mrgreen:

I think there might be hidden secret gubbins in some of the "lore locations".  Either now, or in the future. I'm most suspecting the Oldstones, where the Mudds are buried, as well as the ruins of Summerhall. They do say that Rhaegar loved to visit the place alone, with his harp, if I remember correctly. Maybe there's something of him hidden around...

Anyone find any secrets like that yet?

Where do I view my relation standing with the other factions because I cant seem to see it anywhere in the reports. I got personal and companion reports and each has nothing to do with standings within each? so confused.

Drackn said:
Where do I view my relation standing with the other factions because I cant seem to see it anywhere in the reports. I got personal and companion reports and each has nothing to do with standings within each? so confused.
dont think that feature is in the mod

Back
Top Bottom