SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

@Fasty: That is the most hilarious bug I've ever seen :razz:

@Cozur: I am not sure but I think I saw this bug on one of Yogscast's Ser Sjin videos, where he went into a tavern and found a peasent lady who had a beard (due to the male face), I laughed quite the lot, though the game could use more women companions, afterall the World of Westeros is pretty much about the strength of women, you can see that in the end of Season 3 of HBO's Game Of Thrones, a Brenne or Talisa Maegyr.

Edit: It's here. https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/XUgai5yd8Pw%26start=735

@Lord Dora: I see their military stats are quite important, but I wanted skill wise, for example Colin, the mute, is quite handy for
his pathtracking and pathfinding, but Martyn Snow and Mauron, proved to be quite the space filler, specially Mauron who barelly fights and his trading skill is not noticed because most of the times other companions take the items
so I wanted someone who skill wise was helpful for the cause of House Lyken path to glor and to serve the one true king of the North.

Ryk of House Lyken said:
@Fasty: That is the most hilarious bug I've ever seen :razz:

@Cozur: I am not sure but I think I saw this bug on one of Yogscast's Ser Sjin videos, where he went into a tavern and found a peasent lady who had a beard (due to the male face), I laughed quite the lot, though the game could use more women companions, afterall the World of Westeros is pretty much about the strength of women, you can see that in the end of Season 3 of HBO's Game Of Thrones, a Brenne or Talisa Maegyr.

Talisa? how is she strong, other than in the way of her character maybe?

Brienne is notable for being an exception. so yeah, maybe you could have one healer woman companion but is it really worth it? after all, in this game they do have to pull their own way on the battlefield as well.

A Youtuber named Surrealbeliefs started up a playthrough recently. And I think he is using a newer version as well. He's played a lot of mods for Warband and Total War. He's entertaining. (:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU0cfiz-SYI

Hi great mod, keep up the good work :wink:

Bugs Ive encountered in the mod so far:

1: When sneaking into towns, my gear is a blue dress (as in womans clothing), and a goat helm. Funny Ill admit, but it gets old.

2: In tournaments I get 3 pop up errors outside the game, and all participants in the tournament (except lords and companions) wear middle eastern cloth armour and two shields. And the first price is sometimes a dothraki axe whilst 2nd or 3rd get better prizes (whats up with that :razz:)

3: Just about all the women in the mod have now become ugly. The faces for alot of characters have changed from 3.92

Those are the ones of the top of my head.

Great mod, played for man many hours.

But I find myself topping out and not being able to DO anything, as inevitably I'm just overwhelmed by x or Y kingdom, level 40 is about as far as I went and only had a force of 130 or something, can't hope to even stand against even Dorne on my own. .am I missing something obvious?

Same issue with many man heads in female bodies...

Also, is there are way to join the Targ faction?

Blackfyre said:
Great mod, played for man many hours.

But I find myself topping out and not being able to DO anything, as inevitably I'm just overwhelmed by x or Y kingdom, level 40 is about as far as I went and only had a force of 130 or something, can't hope to even stand against even Dorne on my own. .am I missing something obvious?

Same issue with many man heads in female bodies...

Also, is there are way to join the Targ faction?

Man, in lvl 16 i was conquering Riverlands and Westernlands, probably you are making something VERY wrong, i recommend to start gathering the best mercenaries and attack fiefs of kingdoms who have less vassals or have less fiefs, i started with the Westernlands ( No, don´t start with they, i just started because 1 fief garrison was with 40 mans) If you like archers, i do recommend start with The Iron Islands, the targ i believe you can join,  if want more tips pm me, i do not want to take space on the thread.

Yello, the quest in Dragonport where you train the villagers makes you spawn in the ocean.
The man lady I think is in Pentos Narvos, or one of the cities there.
Oh and castle Darry I think is what is called, whilst rescuing a lord captive immediately after exiting the prison tower I spawned outside the castle.
Also in every single tournament 1st place gets a Dothraki axe, I have SOOO many of those. 2nd place a skullcap and 3rd place gets a ******** warhorse.
Uhm also one can find many invisible surfaces that I can navigate on in the battlefield and villages towns etc (Not a big problem at all) Ohm yeah that's it for me. But this is a great beta and I can't wait for the extra items you guys are working on!

I also have the problem of spawning in the water in version 0.93, it's in those sea villages that have a very small port and guild master is in front of a church away from the village itself... I think it's the same look for all villages for Stormlands and Crownlands that are near water, not sure though.
Anyways I only spawn in the water when I'm training villagers or I'm attacked by bandits (when they surprise you at night).

Also, if anybody knows about that, can you profit on weapon and armor prices? I mean, does the same crossbow have the same price in example, Oldtown, King's Landing and Winterfell or can you buy it in Oldtown for some price and then sell it in Winterfell for like 200% of the price?

Dashie said:
Is that the Albanian Eagle on one of the banners?

If you're talking about Braavos banner - white two-headed eagle on the red field, then no - it is not albanian. It's Serbian. In fact, not only eagle, but the whole banner is exact copy of Serbian kingdom's medieval flag.
Albanian eagle is black.

No, red flag with two-headed white eagle - in this mod it's flag of Braavos.

This one is Serbian, but Braavoshan looks the same:
178px-Царска_застава_Стефана_Уроша_IV_Душана_Немањића_(1308-1355).jpeg

Is there a fix for the bug where lots of companions are standing on the stairs of the inn at storm town? I didnt get this bug on my first character but am getting it repeatedly with every new character i make.

I have Matrim, Strongheaded, Flowers and Bilanquo as lords, but some other lords only seem to be upset about Bilanquo the whole time though Flowers e.g. is a Bastard's name of the Vale I'm pretty sure.
Perhaps it's because the lords can only complain about one thing at a time though, so the only advice I have is:
Keep Bilanquo with your company if you don't want any trouble.

On the other side tbh it really doesn't count which lords you upset because so far they can't join you in this mod anyways, so you might as well keep all the lords in a town with a prison tower so they don't escape, then release them as soon as their faction is extinguished. When you train some peasants from time to time it should balance out with your honor...

where do i find lords who folow me.
I do have some people out the taverns only i couldn't give them a castle or city.

Agrippa91 said:
I have Matrim, Strongheaded, Flowers and Bilanquo as lords, but some other lords only seem to be upset about Bilanquo the whole time though Flowers e.g. is a Bastard's name of the Vale I'm pretty sure.
Perhaps it's because the lords can only complain about one thing at a time though, so the only advice I have is:
Keep Bilanquo with your company if you don't want any trouble.

On the other side tbh it really doesn't count which lords you upset because so far they can't join you in this mod anyways, so you might as well keep all the lords in a town with a prison tower so they don't escape, then release them as soon as their faction is extinguished. When you train some peasants from time to time it should balance out with your honor...

Flowers is from the Reach I think :smile: Vale's name is Stone.
But what do you mean the lords can't join you? If a faction exist you just talk privately to them and if they've had a falling out with their liege they are likely to follow you, if your relationship with them is good of course.
And after a faction is destroyed I believe the message "the lord has defected" appears, and if you're lucky enough you will find the in your court... Though I'm not sure about that last thing, I read it on the forums somewhere around here :grin:

In this mod diplomacy is practically locked, meaning:
- the factions will be at war with the ones they are at the start until eternity, same with peace
- lords cannot deflect, even if it shows "x has joined y"

Back
Top Bottom