SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey I think theres a bug in 0.92

The ship ports on the map have disappeared. Plus you don't immediately embark on a ship when you leave land, you remain as a land icon for a bit.

WTuwD7I.jpg

Is there any way to choose a faction culture as a king so all your vassals recruit men of the same type? There are some inconsistencies with recruiting freelancers and I think I'd rather be stormlanders anyway?

Also great work on 0.92 :smile:

hello im a map maker for PW and i am very well known with in the NA community for my scenes. i would love to help in the making of different scenes or towns castles etc. i know ive seen some scenes that are still at their default native scenes

First off, great mod Cozur.
I notice a few people complaining that they can't get lords to join their side, and think that it is locked. It's not, because I've convinced six lords to join my kingdom by directly speaking to them. I got my persuasion up to a 10, right to rule up to 99, usually have the relationship around 50, and have their liege relationship at -10 or lower. Gregor joined me with a relationship of 3 and a really low liege relationship. So it is possible, just train your persuasion, build the relationship, and try to give the same answer each time a lord asks why he should join.
Also, I don't know if this is a spoiler but
The only real suggestion I would add is that the invading force is a little weak. In my first run through in .8, they didn't last a month. In my new character in .91, I joined them and only prolonged their demise to about two months.
Anyway, keep up the good work dude

I'd just like to report a bug

The melees in weeping town and Pyke always have contestants spawn on rooftops, making it impossible to complete the tournament.

Quick update on what 0.93 will contain.

Done - Companions dialogues.
Done - Cattle following.
Done - Some lords are holding the wrong fief.
Done - Rain House prison scene was still bugged.

Yet to be done - New names for the Essosi villages and cities, inspired by the valyrian language created by David J. Peterson at dothraki.com
Yet to be done - Various fixes to village scenes to make them compatible with PL.
Yet to be done - Player troops overhaul.
Yet to be done - Courting bug.
Yet to be done - Ship travelling on land bug.
Yet to be done - World map performance optimization.
Yet to be done - Tweaked reinforcements
Yet to be done - Army balances. Lords of the Stormlands will have markedly smaller armies than more powerful realms, like the Reach. This to avoid the Stormlands steamrolling the Westerlands.
Yet to be done - Tournament rewards overhaul.
Yet to be done - Tournament options fixed.
Yet to be done - Missing water ways at Volantis.
Yet to be done - Bridge positions fixed.

Probably more tweaks, bugfixes and such, but this is the list I'm currently working with.

New poll.

One thing I really love in this mod are the troops. I like how they share the same colour and feel, but have distinct specialities depending on the region. Think my favourite troops are from the Riverlands. Always  make a trip to recruit some, despite my loyalties are with Stannis. 

I heard theres an 'invasion' a few post back? Do you want to divulge on that or will it remain a secret? Is it Aegon Targaryen?

I am having an odd issue with Tournaments.

I cannot tell the teams as everyone just wears normal armor - no color coding of any kind. Selecting health bars does not display any over the heads of units, like in other mods.

I am using Warband 1.153

Attila7 said:
I am having an odd issue with Tournaments.

I cannot tell the teams as everyone just wears normal armor - no color coding of any kind. Selecting health bars does not display any over the heads of units, like in other mods.

I am using Warband 1.153

Working as intended.

Cozur said:
Quick update on what 0.93 will contain.

Done - Companions dialogues.
Done - Cattle following.
Done - Some lords are holding the wrong fief.
Done - Rain House prison scene was still bugged.

Yet to be done - New names for the Essosi villages and cities, inspired by the valyrian language created by David J. Peterson at dothraki.com
Yet to be done - Various fixes to village scenes to make them compatible with PL.
Yet to be done - Player troops overhaul.
Yet to be done - Courting bug.
Yet to be done - Ship travelling on land bug.
Yet to be done - World map performance optimization.
Yet to be done - Tweaked reinforcements
Yet to be done - Army balances. Lords of the Stormlands will have markedly smaller armies than more powerful realms, like the Reach. This to avoid the Stormlands steamrolling the Westerlands.
Yet to be done - Tournament rewards overhaul.
Yet to be done - Tournament options fixed.
Yet to be done - Missing water ways at Volantis.
Yet to be done - Bridge positions fixed.

Probably more tweaks, bugfixes and such, but this is the list I'm currently working with.

New poll.

hey Cozur, what do you plan as far as reinforcements and player troops are concerned?

good job on a progress

Dunno if this was intended but Beric Dondarrion and the mountain clans etc. no longer spawn.  Also,  you might want to put a bridge near Flint's Finger over the new rivers, or some sailing points on the west coast of the North so that the Iron Islands can raid the North without going to The Twins first.
Blacktyde recruits Northern Hobelars

I have no doubt there are more important things to work on, but the female player hair appears to register a bit low and behind the proper head position, causing clipping of the hair by the head.

Hair4.jpg

Hair3.jpg

Hair2.jpg

Hair1.jpg

Hair5.jpg

Is it possible to adjust the hair placement a bit higher and forward?

Back
Top Bottom