SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ser Berik Dondarrion said:
Cozur said:
No idea what you're talking about.
Army which attacks just standing still (in castles, which I have mentioned)

indeed, had it happen while i was defending either Claw's Isle or some other Dragonstone castle. It's a busted gate port castle map, if that helps, maybe it happens on all of them? the point being, besieging army just crowds next to their boats and the port building which makes it trivial to defend as they can get picked out by archers with ease. they never storm the castle itself.

Cozur said:
I still need more information, more than "runtime error".
I'm afraid that that is the error message I get every time the game crashes. I tried reinstalling the whole thing and it didn't help. What more information you need?

I won the tournament at Myr and was awarded a weirwood bow, when I checked inventory the box was empty but the name appeared. I also got the could not load golden heart bow mesh error.  However, this is a great mod enjoying it. Thanks Cozur

The "Valyrian steel blade" swords look like normal swords anyways, and aren't even that much better than the normal ones.  The best looking one is called short sword. Pretty neat stuff can be found if you know how to edit the game to show you all the items.  :twisted:

brilliant mod :grin:. I have been searching for an ASoIaF mod like this for a very long time.

anyway, may I be so bold as to recommend/request the following factions:
The Wildlings led by Mance Rayder
The Targaryens
The Blackfyres led by Aegon "Targaryen"
Qohor (it is kind of weird having only 8 of the 9 free cities)

P.S The Floris mod has a feature that allows the player to enlist as a soldier in the army of another lord/noble. Are there any plans to include a similar mechanic in future releases of the mod? That was one of my favourite things about Floris.

SerTahu said:
brilliant mod :grin:. I have been searching for an ASoIaF mod like this for a very long time.

anyway, may I be so bold as to recommend/request the following factions:
The Wildlings led by Mance Rayder
The Targaryens
The Blackfyres led by Aegon "Targaryen"
Qohor (it is kind of weird having only 8 of the 9 free cities)

Mance Rayder is still north of the wall.
The Targaryens are in the mod already it just takes a while (haven't shown up for me yet)
It hasn't been confirmed whether Aegon is a Blackfyre or not. Just fan speculation with little evidence. This isn't the place to discuss that.
I agree about Qohor

okay, Cozur fixed alot of stuff from the last version kudos to you for the hard work.

So far here are the errors i get:

when opening the troop upgrade menu (I know this was reported but i get a different RGL error) says: "could not load 'Textures\min_itm_horse_pla_charger_plated.dds"

then when opening the lords by relation menu I get:

"script error on opcode 2320 invalid quick string id 2258, line 18"
at script get_troop relation_to_player_string

then when hitting the Q button to bring up the quest menu at any time in game I get the message "could not find any definition for GUI widget "note_t:_keys_title" in game_variables.txt

also randomly got an RGL error at pyke's market for "could not load textures\saxon_hauberk_a_spec.dds"

there are other errors i get but they are less important to gameplay such as Rgl errors for items in the cheat menu. or the naked lord/clothing bugs  already mentioned.

When you say the troop upgrade menu, what exactly do you mean?

And on the subject of erros in the cheatmenu, I'm not going to be bothering with that, like ever.

troop tree upgrade menu* - i'd get the rgl error on my desktop in which you have to ctrl+alt+del in order to get back in the game.

the other errors were just red lined codes that came on the game screen.

as for the cheat menu, yeah I figured as much but thought i'd just give mention to it.

The only naked lord I faced was Tywin Lannister, its like he's intentionally left ?  :grin:

Inanch-Bilge said:
The only naked lord I faced was Tywin Lannister, its like he's intentionally left ?  :grin:

...it runs in the family cause his brother is naked too :wink:

I also saw another lord of that faction, but I forgot who it was.

Another problem I have playing this mod (as well as floris) is that trees and background have wrong skins (like just planks instead of leaves), also some weapons in the inventory. Is it a faulty download or do others have this problems too?

Also one question: The armour of the Holy Guard from Norvos, is it available in the shops or just for the guards? I've been in Norvos and their cities several times, but never saw that armour for sale.

So far its a great mod :smile:

Back
Top Bottom