SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ccllnply said:
AnddyiRaynor said:
What the heck is that huge unit?

That would be a Slaver Chief. Their mount is an elephant

To be honest, I'd prefer if they were removed from the mod

They have been, they where never meant to be in the modification in the first time, was an oversight on my part.

Cozur said:
They have been, they where never meant to be in the modification in the first time, was an oversight on my part.

Great stuff! I'd love if elepgants were in the mod, but those elephants are very buggy and I'd prefer if they weren't there. They sort of make battles ugly

Here is a battle clip I put on Youtube.  I'm fighting a Dothraki horde with my mainly Unsullied army.  Odds are about 5 to 1 in the Dothraki's favor.  Yes, I cheated.  I also have some companions on horse and some assorted swordsmen and one slaver elephant galumphing around.  This video came out much laggier than the actual gameplay but it highlights the excellent blood and dust effects that I think I have only seen in this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYtIf4hwPRA

First time I saw the Dothraki in this game. Its kinda strange to see them with blond/red hair and such light skin color. I don't know if this could be changed, but I think it would benefit the look of the mod.

Been playing Brytenwalda its been keeping me content it has a lot of stuff and features but i'd much rather be in fantasy world of Game of Thrones, i know you've said its coming out soon, but man do i hate the word "Soon" been checking here atleast 10 times a day for 0.7!

Appreciate your work and friends.

Back
Top Bottom