SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey. Sorry for complaining but could you make a torrent or upload the mod somewhere else as a mirror? Chrome really doesn't like +1gb downloads and it takes me like two hours.

Cozur said:
Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/?cwx6fqsd6q6zxc9

If only there was some magical way to check previous pages or do a forum search!

Count Delran said:
Cozur said:
Armies have smashed themselves to pieces upon The Bloody Gates:

Ok, what is THAT?

What do you mean?

Cozur said:
Cozur said:
Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/?cwx6fqsd6q6zxc9

If only there was some magical way to check previous pages or do a forum search!

Count Delran said:
Cozur said:
Armies have smashed themselves to pieces upon The Bloody Gates:

Ok, what is THAT?

What do you mean?

I do not remember something like that in the books.....

Had some issues.  Game has crashed twice now as I selected to Leave a city.  Also in a few of the villages I have visited I noticed that even though the buildings are all on hills and thus at different elevations, they are all at the same elevation making some stand entirely in mid-air. 

With that said I am going to wait a few days to keep playing.  I LOVE the mod.  (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!@@@)  I thought the inclusion of pirates and ship to ship battles was fantastic!  I havent gotten very powerful yet so I got spanked by the pirates but had a great time regardless.  Also, I believe the numbers of bandits in general is great, especially down near Lys and Volantis. (havent seen much else as I crossed directly headed that way but if theres that many bandits in the rest of the map I believe I will very much enjoy this mod! )      :smile: 

Also liked that you start as a landowner in the spawn city.  I didnt notice til Id already crossed the sea or I would have stayed local just for the rents. 

Can you specify which cities and villages this is? Quite worthless information if I don't know where the bug happens to I can try and replicate it.

Roger, Ill note it next time it happens.  Just downloaded the patch so hoping this works. 

Right now I have things running at the default and its running at 198% so I dont think its over taxing my system.  (Turned down some stuff like tree graphics and shadows...etc and it increased to 218%)

darklordhawk said:
Roger, Ill note it next time it happens.  Just downloaded the patch so hoping this works. 

Right now I have things running at the default and its running at 198% so I dont think its over taxing my system.  (Turned down some stuff like tree graphics and shadows...etc and it increased to 218%)

I guess I shouldn't be even trying with 85%... :sad: I didn't have troubles playing other mods on my laptop, but I guess its time to think about stationary PC.

Ok I was in Heb Kedash in Myr.  Little noise happened then the game froze.  I Ctrl-Alt-Del  and got a box titled: 

RGL ERROR

Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory! 

darklordhawk said:
Ok I was in Heb Kedash in Myr.  Little noise happened then the game froze.  I Ctrl-Alt-Del  and got a box titled: 

RGL ERROR

Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory!

Do you have Load Textures on Demand ticked?

If you do, the error you're getting is because your PC is not powerful enough to run the mod.

Johny Idler said:
Almost every kingdom has peace or alliance with bandits and deserters (0.6). Is this intented?

Certainly not, fixing this for 0.7

darklordhawk said:
I dont understand, it runs flawlessly up until the crash moment.

There must be a lot of things loading at that particular instant.

I'd recommend simply lowering your graphic settings. If they are already the lowest then try running it on Directx7, you can change that in the launcher.

Otherwise, just play on and make sure to save often I guess..

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom