SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

When 0.9 Comes out, will it be save compitable? And make an option to name your own kingdom!

i tried several times to download but "unknown network error" appeared. please reconsider another upload file hoster or reupload on gamefront.

FinnishKnight said:
When 0.9 Comes out, will it be save compitable? And make an option to name your own kingdom!

There's an option to name your own kingdom in 0.8 as far as I know. And 0.9 will not be save game compatible.

orome said:
i tried several times to download but "unknown network error" appeared. please reconsider another upload file hoster or reupload on gamefront.

Are you a registred user on moddb.com?

My God i can't wait anymore....Do you think v0.9 will be much different than a future v1.0?(I hate to lose my saved games)

What do you intend to improve in v1.0 ?

Excuse me if I am been fast, the waiting for book 6 is languishing me...

Thanks to make my waiting less painfull, wonderful mod. :mrgreen:

Sorry about my english. :lol:

"Long days and pleasant nights". The Gunslinger

Cozur said:
orome said:

no but I can download any mod via moddb.com. ACOK 0.8 start downloading but breaks on ~200 MB downloaded with error which i wrote above.

thank you for fast answer.

orome said:
Cozur said:
orome said:

no but I can download any mod via moddb.com. ACOK 0.8 start downloading but breaks on ~200 MB downloaded with error which i wrote above.

Try registering.

Cozur said:
orome said:
Cozur said:
orome said:

Try registering.

gratitude Cozur. great work. i am registered and downloading now.

Hey Cozur, I just wanted to say, a fantastic job. However, I am having issues with my kingdom. When I want to recruit vassals, they have ALWAYS said that I must speak with them at a different time. I apologize if this has already been asked. Since I can never apparently talk to a lord in private, how do I gain vassals?

iPreferAndroid said:
Hey Cozur, I just wanted to say, a fantastic job. However, I am having issues with my kingdom. When I want to recruit vassals, they have ALWAYS said that I must speak with them at a different time. I apologize if this has already been asked. Since I can never apparently talk to a lord in private, how do I gain vassals?

Also, "do you think we can work together to advance our standings in this realm" doesn't work.

I played both .7 and .8, loved them both, but in .8 I am getting interrupted error in game hour with someone trying to join my party and it says
"Sorry just talking to myself-[Error- (triggered by NPC to rejoin pary]"  can someone please help

FIRST POST OH YEAH!!!!!

For the record I love M&B: WB

For the record I love THIS MOD MORE!!!!!!!

So far i've only run into one problem and I cant find a fix for it in-game and i've searched the site for an answer to no avail.

Does anybody know how to equip an unsullied?

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I encountered a bug where consistently during a sea battle, my allied troops attack me.

Excellent mod so far. I look forward to trying it out again as it changes over time.

Scriblerias said:
Saboteur100 said:
The mod crashes to desktop about 3/4 of the way through loading. I don't think my PC is the issue, as the FAQ suggests, as it runs ever other game and mod just fine.

Check "Load Textures On Demand" in the pre-launch settings, if you haven't. If you have, there's basically no resolving your issue.

Worked. Many thanks.

Varien101 said:
FIRST POST OH YEAH!!!!!

For the record I love M&B: WB

For the record I love THIS MOD MORE!!!!!!!

So far i've only run into one problem and I cant find a fix for it in-game and i've searched the site for an answer to no avail.

Does anybody know how to equip an unsullied?

This has been reported and should be fixed in the next version. See http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/features/known-bugs

THis mod is awesome!!!
For me, everything seems to be perfect (except for the naked lords part)
Keep up the good work Cozur! Can't wait for 1.0
Finally, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but can you add custom npcs from the books? I know you said in the FAQ that you will but I'm just making sure

Pretty sure Twyinn is naked because you marked his armor as itp_civilian I checked and it is marked as itp_civilian, this is likely for any of the naked lords, if you hadn't already fixed this already for 0.9.

He's redoing the map for 1.0 I believe.

just got owned by "The Reach"

Over half of my officers in prison at Cornfield and just tried to bust them out.

I take a stroll into the castle and get the key through....  lance diplomacy.  But there is nowhere I can go to get into the actual prison and free everybody.  The most likely spot it would be (next to the prison guard) is a teleport to the Arena.

If you try and leave through the main gate instead of pressing Q, it brings up the mod settings.  After trying to leave the settings menu the game locks up.

Back
Top Bottom