Resolved Game crashes when I hit the missions icon when I reached clan level 4 and have Neretzes Folly quest waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I advanced the neretzes folly quest as far as I could with no intention of finishing it, just for the renown grind to clan level 4 to start my own sandbox kingdom. Once I finally won the last tournament to get 900 renown, it automatically completed the neretzes folly quest to “create a nonimperial kingdom”, and instantly crashed the game when I hit the missions icon. What makes this even worse, when I reload an auto save before the completed tournament to reach 900 renown, the game still crashes when I hit the mission icon. My only recourse is to load a very old save when I took a castle at 600 renown, where the game don’t crash. If neretzes folly doesn’t work, why not delete it? The only upside to having this mission I can find is possibly getting some very strong clans with Rhaegia , Garios and Lucon, when their kingdom dissolves.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, if you have sent a crash dump through the crash uploader, please post the crash ID here.

2020-09-07_15.39.07_0bfe41d068f303101c76fe2442f5c3c5
I just replicated the crash just now, I reported a few times yesterday with this save and autosaves even before bug.

I have since replayed an old save to renown 900 without advancing neretzes folly quest and created a kingdom normally. The only weird thing is everyone that dies of natural cause, dies in their 50’s

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom