friendly reminder to the complainers and tw antagonizers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT.
No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

i felt i needed to say this after people started complaining about the loud noise feature. the game is under development, bucko! you shouldn't be causing a fuss about things you don't like; try accepting the game as it is and letting tw work their magic... the less we complain the better the game will be

. the less we complain the better the game will be
We would have a more feature complete game rn if everyone on here wasn't constantly complaining. TW knows how to make their own game.
Bring back all the features that were peer pressured out of the game. I miss crush through and realistic block delay!

This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT.
No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

I can say I am guilty of this, but I can admit when I m wrong. They frustrate me with decisions they make, sometimes a lot, but I think I get more frustrated with the lack of communication more than the problems with the game.

s9CVGX0_d.webp

I apologize for almost a year of me constantly saying the class system is bad, i am sure you will fix it up since it's unfinished game and the current class system is a placeholder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom