Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Users who are viewing this thread

Funny face-tent texture bug in the training ground near weyah castle  :mrgreen:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037562712/screenshots/

I have the same issue that Outrojection has with Barracks:
WaMmA.jpg

Built the barracks, but it is not listed and isn't having any effect that I can see.
The difference between myself and Outrojection is that I played as a Vassal and I still got the same error.

I don't know if this has been reported, I don't really have the time to read every single entry. When I was doing the first job to save the guys brother, I went to the hideout and when I went to go a attack a guy I was teleported to the other side of the map then my screen stopped showing notifications and as soon as dialogue started with the brother the game crashed.

chargers1783 said:
I don't know if this has been reported, I don't really have the time to read every single entry. When I was doing the first job to save the guys brother, I went to the hideout and when I went to go a attack a guy I was teleported to the other side of the map then my screen stopped showing notifications and as soon as dialogue started with the brother the game crashed.
...you should have had time to read the OP though, no?
Get the patch.

Windyplains said:
Patch 2.  #3 is right around the corner as a final test prior to release though.

Wait, is:

Duh said:
Patch: EasyShare, MegaUpload and Mediafire
Download size: 110 MB
Unpacked size: 530 MB

from the OP patch 2 or patch 1?

There is a comment from Caba`drin about patch 2 being in some shared folder but I'm not totally sure where that is.

Patch 3:
Crocko, MegaUpload and Mediafire
Download size: 146 MB
Unpacked size: 687 MB

This patch will work both when you only installed the open beta, and if you installed the open beta + patch 1 + hotfix (+ patch 2), and if you installed the open beta + patch 2.

This last beta round will last for only a few days: we'd like you to confirm that the bugs are indeed fixed. If so, we'll start preparing for the final release next week.

monnikje said:
This last beta round will last for only a few days: we'd like you to confirm that the bugs are indeed fixed. If so, we'll start preparing for the final release next week.
And I'd like to add to that to check out the "tournament system settings" menu hiding in the camp menu.  This was a late addition, but I believe it has a few surprises to address the concerns many had on tournament design.

chargers1783 said:
Edit: Troop tree works, not save compatible though  :cry:.
Yes.  Tournaments will not behave properly now as well with a continued save game unless you setup their design (this is initialized upon creating a character).  On the bright side, this should hopefully be the last time we reset save games for this version.

Nerkcon said:
Were there any features that got cut from 2.5?
Not really.

Autoloot got reverted to 2.4 state (as was requested by players) and Troop to hero upgrades were not enabled, because game mechanics turned out differently than i expected. But aside from that everything is still in, in fact windy has added a few new things (an update to tpe and sth else, which i wont spoiler).

Hello once again, guys, and great work on the patch:

No big bugs spotted till now, but I found a different issue. Some of the plants looks weird in my game:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006638373/screenshot/596959394102838790/?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006638373/screenshot/596959394102816556/?

Keep up to great work  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom